Calling all MWGB Chicks

ParentsofSAM

If you are a chick and will be at Midwest GeoBash then we would like to invite you to join in a special geocoin project. This will the be the version 2 chicks made for MWGB. To find the details you have to email me.

But do it fast we will be closing the group on Monday June 4th.

See all you Geocoin Chicks....soon!

If you are a chick and will be at Midwest GeoBash then we would like to invite you to join in a special geocoin project. This will the be the version 2 chicks made for MWGB. To find the details you have to email me.

YAY!! I'm in! ;)

A chick in the hand is worth two at the Geobash?

WOOHOO new chicks *does the chick dance*

Here Chick chick Chick!!!!

Now remember, DON'T COUNT YOUR CHICKS BEFORE THEY'VE CACHED!!!

Huh? We need some new Chickisms Steph!!!

:D just found out today that the 57% chance of coming got down to 1% :rolleyes:

Awww, Tasia :D I was hoping you guys might make it. I couldn't make GeoWoodstock, but I'm trying really hard to make it to this one. If you do make this one and want to stop by Frankfort on the way home, let me know :D

B) just found out today that the 57% chance of coming got down to 1% :rolleyes:

Awww, Tasia :D I was hoping you guys might make it. I couldn't make GeoWoodstock, but I'm trying really hard to make it to this one. If you do make this one and want to stop by Frankfort on the way home, let me know :D

It was between Windy Rock (in KY) or this one for vacation time... Windy Rock will be at the end of the week that has Columbus Day, so i can use my 3 days of vacation and have the whole week off before the event (so I can go home for a few days to MI)

otherwise, i'd burn 2 vacation days to go to MWGB, and I only have 3 left :D

YA'LL HAVE FUN!!

:rolleyes: just found out today that the 57% chance of coming got down to 1% :D

Awww, Tasia :D I was hoping you guys might make it. I couldn't make GeoWoodstock, but I'm trying really hard to make it to this one. If you do make this one and want to stop by Frankfort on the way home, let me know B)

It was between Windy Rock (in KY) or this one for vacation time... Windy Rock will be at the end of the week that has Columbus Day, so i can use my 3 days of vacation and have the whole week off before the event (so I can go home for a few days to MI)

otherwise, i'd burn 2 vacation days to go to MWGB, and I only have 3 left :D

YA'LL HAVE FUN!!

Oh...well I'm DEFINITELY going to make at least part of the Windy Rock one, assuming I'm still in the country then. It's only an hour or so down the road from me. I'm hoping to go camping there this year. I'll have to catch up with you guys there :P

Finally got around to posting, sorry I am so far behind. You know I need in on this. And if the guys get going let us know too Tank would be interested, guys thread got dumped for some reason. See ya all in july if not sooner.

"PEEP"

I have emailed everyone I have gotten emails from so far. If you have confirmed with me than I have emailed you that you are in the group.

So if you have not gotten and email with info or a confirmation email that you are in the group please email me again.

I have to look at the artwork and I will be sending an email out to all the chicks tomorrow night. :)

How about doing a geocoin chick coin just for geocoin chicks in general?? I can't make it to MWGB :( and I couldn't make it to GW5 either :)

I like this idea - for us on the west coast......those events are too far away.... :)

Not next year... :)

How about doing a geocoin chick coin just for geocoin chicks in general?? I can't make it to MWGB :blink: and I couldn't make it to GW5 either :P

I like this idea - for us on the west coast......those events are too far away.... :D

I've actually got a plan for that and more! Stay tuned...Shoot me an email to GeocoinChicks@yahoo.com!

Edited by UOTrackers

Just discovered that I don't have to work and it is a feasible drive, so I am making plans to attend. Is it to late to get involved with the chicks??

man, oh man, everyone is getting to go!! :P

maybe next year (though it will probably be a first or third weekend again!)

Ok our chick group is now closed. There are a few pending chicks that I send info to but have not heard if they want in you can still get in just email me.

I have send out the first group email so if said you wanted to be in the group and did not get an email please email me and tell me I forgot you.

I am looking forward to meeting everyone at MWGB!

Just discovered that I don't have to work and it is a feasible drive, so I am making plans to attend. Is it to late to get involved with the chicks??

man, oh man, everyone is getting to go!! :lol:

Can't bring the boys with you? :)

man, oh man, everyone is getting to go!! :lol:

Can't bring the boys with you? :)

that's not the problem... problem is, i only have 3 vacation days left... and i would have to use at least one for this, if not 2 so that i could be there friday morning...

we're also going to Windy Rock, and i need vacation time for that... :(

Ok our chick group is now closed. There are a few pending chicks that I send info to but have not heard if they want in you can still get in just email me.

I have send out the first group email so if said you wanted to be in the group and did not get an email please email me and tell me I forgot you.

I am looking forward to meeting everyone at MWGB!

And I am working on Art!!! YAY more chicks!!!