RifleMan81

Southbayday

TankHound

Team HoneyBunnie

Tom4Props

Pengo Family

Andouille

Zazth

I work hard for sent the other order very soon!

Moustik

This people will receive their coins soon. Shipping tomorrow morning.

Sears Tower

Fishingfools

Stuck onWGS84

GeoDreamCacher

Larry739

CachingCoin

CastleMan

FSU*NOLES

Phamtom

RiverCity

Shydog

Chief20r2

Cinema Boxer

Dorkfish

Oshndoc

DarrylW4 & Firefly03

The Cyr

911 Turbos

Mr Bug

LoriDarling

Tasia

Drie Scholl

Moustik, I e-mailed you about the difficulty you (and one other) have had sending me a paypal invoice. I have no idea why but twice now I have not received paypal invoices that I was supposed to have received. I just checked my account and my address is correct - it has been the same one for several years now. I have checked my Spam folder and no invoices have ended up in it either. I guess I will have to wait until I request another geocoin to see if I have a real problem with paypal or something. Meantime, I can always send the payments direct to YOUR paypal account. I just will need to know where to send it and how much. :angry: Sorry about all the trouble I am causing. I am trying to figure it all out... B)

CF30

:angry: Got my coins in the mail yesterday. The picture does not do them justice! These are absolutely beautiful. I think the gold is my favorite but I haven't decided yet. Than you for making atruly gorgeous coin and making it available for the rest of us to enjoy!

Mandy

Just to let you know how desireable your coin is, it was the only one of my coins that came up missing at yesterday's event here out of a big bag of about 100 activated coins. Probably one of the little ones just had to have it. It's activated so it may show up in a cache soon. That is where it was headed anyway. I am glad I bought more than one!

This people will receive their coins soon :D

Bvnlj

Brewer Chef

AtlantaGal

Degai

DresselDragon

DROO

Elton

FairyHoney

Icydove

Ferreter5

Fox-and-the-hound

Hi Dude_98

Marky

Merta

Mommy Finder

Oroborus

RifleMan81

Southbayday

TankHound

Team HoneyBunnie

Tom4Props

Pengo Family

Andouille

Zazth

After bouncing back and forth between the United States and Canada, my package finally arrived on Friday and the two Moustik 2007 Geocoins (G & N) both look fantastic!!! :D

They look absolutely gorgeous and were well worth the wait. :laughing::blink::laughing: Thanks!!! :laughing: