Caches for adoption - Staffordshire/Shropshire Area

[Edit: Kindly adopted by The Bolas Heathens, thanks all]

Due to increasing constraints on my time and (thanks to being stuck in Lancaster) an inabilty to service my caches, I'm sadly putting all 26 of my caches across Shropshire, Staffordshire (and one in Worcestershire) up for adoption. My geocaching has had to be drastically scaled back due to a hectic three years at university.

As many people who are in the local area will know, my caches have been round for a long time (dating back to November 2002 - coming up to five years :( ) and I would love for someone dedicated to take care of all of them in one big job-lot. This includes the massive Alchemy Quest, The Road to The Wrekin + many others, the majority of which are ammo boxes and cannisters. Please be aware that ideally you've got to Gold on the Alchemy Quest and don't mind replacing a few of the jam packed log books!

Please contact me if you think you're up for the job (or know someone who is) and I'll get in touch.

All the best,

MarcB :(

Edited by MarcB

Unfortunately to far from me but I will add, The Alchemy Quest still remains the best I have done and should be preserved in aspic for all to enjoy. Please look after it well whoever takes it one.

Thanks! I still can believe I've only had to replace one cache after 3 years (the series was online on 04/04/04), it's full logbooks that are the main problem now.

I'd be happy to take Alchemy Quest if anybody closer doesn't offer... Still laugh at the video we made of our 14 hour session to complete the Quest!

Funny that Badger - the 1st thing I think of when anyone mentions Alchemy is your video!!