Send to GPS feature

Ruud4d

I noticed the new feature Send to GPS. Looks good and is promissing. The only problem I have is that it only downloads a loc-file. If this feature would send a gpx-file to my gps including the childwaypoints, I would start using it.

So maybe an extra for members? And perhaps with the closed chest-symbol?

Greetings, Ruud

Edited by Ruud4d

You read my mind with that comment! It's an awesome feature, and setting it so that this icon automatically appeared would be wonderful.

It really needs the closed chest geocache icon so it works with the geocache functions of most Garmins. Otherwise - looks great!!

I noticed the new feature Send to GPS. Looks good and is promissing. The only problem I have is that it only downloads a loc-file. If this feature would send a gpx-file to my gps including the childwaypoints, I would start using it.

So maybe an extra for members? And perhaps with the closed chest-symbol?

Greetings, Ruud

I'm glad to see you working toward better Mac compatibility. I'm looking forward to the "Send to GPS" working with the Mac.

Tried this out last night and it seemed to work but the co-ords were slightly out in the seconds area, not by much but not the same as the log page. Also they were sent to my waypoints not to my Geocache list on the Garmin (60 CSx). <_<