Anyone know Team Muddy?

I thought I'd lost my TB. There it wasn't, in All Steamed Up back in April and Cacherelle had kindly emailed me to tell me that in the logbook it had been picked up by Team Muddy. Only they hadn't logged it online at that point.

It being a suitable number of weeks later, I tried to email them through gc.com but it bounced. I was rather upset :( but thought "Such is life"

But then:

Yesterday I got an email from Team Muddy! Who want to take my TB to the States, though its aim is to go to Wales. I don't really mind, I'm sure it'll climb somewhere nice over there. I tried to reply (the email invited a reply) but yet again the email bounced!

So does anyone else know Team Muddy who according to the profile is/are a Joiner from Marchwood.

Can anyone suggest any other way of getting in touch?

Oh and they did finally log the cache where they picked up my TB. Ok, they logged it as having visited last July, when they must've gone there between 9th and 20th April this year... but as people are always saying, you can play however you want to!

Ive had an email back saying its bounced. Seems theres something wrong with their email address/account

Yep that's what happened to me too. But they're using that account to send mail from, and the mail implied they wanted a reply, so clearly they don't realise nobody can respond to it (ok, you can't and I can't, I'm guessing nobody else can either)

Thanks for trying, at least now I know it's not just something wrong with MY email.

*frustration!*

I tried through gc.com and got a bounce. I then tried emailing their address in the bounce message directly, and that failed too. I've also checked GAGB in case they had an account with us in the same name but with a different email address, but they're not there.

They say in their log on this cache that it's only 1km from their home, so though it's a long shot you could try contacting some cache placers in that area to see if anyone knows them.

Edit: The link will take you to the top of the logs - theirs is dated July 3, 2006.

Edited by Bill D (wwh)