activated geocoins ready for adoption...

Odyssey Voyager

due to unforseen circumstances, i am now selling my "activated" geocoins collection. i am pricing these at a bargain to buyers so hopefully they move fast. here is an updated list of what is up for sale/adoption:

-new mexico geocoin gold $12

-tracking time geocoin gold $15

-luxembourg geocoin silver $6

-two emergency response geocoins shiny silver and satin gold $5 dollars each

-american cache dollar geocoin gold $10

ADOPTED-west texas wingnuts geocoin gold $8

-texas shaped geocoin silver $6

-tempting the fates geocoin silver $8

-2007 compass rose geocoin silver two tone (not the LE) $15

-911turbos geocoin red $10

ADOPTED-texas county challenge geocoin gold $7

-symbology geocoin silver $10

-fire chiefs geocoin sparkle red LE $10

-cinco de mayo pinata geocoin $7

these coins are all pictured in my profile under trackables. prices are a flat fee with free shipping to the U.S. only, sorry i don't like dealing with international mailing. if you are interested, email me thru geocaching.com and tell me which ones you want to adopt and i'll invoice you at paypal. send me your paypal invoice email address for faster invoicing, and remember, first come, first sold. we can complete the adoption after the coins are delivered. i also have unactivated "CODE 3" geocoins for sale at $14.99 free shipping. thanks for helping me out. dave.

But, how are these a "bargain" when some if not all of these prices are equal to, or more than the original selling price?

many of those geocoins are hard to find and the fact that there is no cost for shipping makes these a steal, which is why they sold so quickly! i paid much more for these coins than i sold them for, now whether i paid too much is another matter, the fact is, i took a huge loss on each and every one of these coins. good luck to you all.

I bought quite a few of these and thought they were really a very fair price, average price $8.38 inclusive of postage. They have already been owner transfered and when they arrive here in Kansas will go into geocaches for others to enjoy. You will find geocoins in caches in Kansas.

Kache on! :D

Edited by larry739

But, how are these a "bargain" when some if not all of these prices are equal to, or more than the original selling price?

many of those geocoins are hard to find and the fact that there is no cost for shipping makes these a steal, which is why they sold so quickly! i paid much more for these coins than i sold them for, now whether i paid too much is another matter, the fact is, i took a huge loss on each and every one of these coins. good luck to you all.

Sent you a note.

Thanks