Idiotic newbie question regarding Garmin GPS60

I'm sorry for asking such a dumb question.....but....

I'm getting on fine with putting geocache co-ords into my Garmin GPS60 via my USB cable, but I can't work out how to enter them by hand. I'd like to do multicaches where I collect co-ords as I go.

Please can someone explain how to do this for me? I am very dozy today, and very blonde all the time :blink:

Thanks!!

Toni xx

I'm getting on fine with putting geocache co-ords into my Garmin GPS60 via my USB cable, but I can't work out how to enter them by hand. I'd like to do multicaches where I collect co-ords as I go.

Please can someone explain how to do this for me? I am very dozy today, and very blonde all the time :blink:

Thanks!!

Toni xx

Press MARK then use the Directional button to navigate to the co-ords section and then press ENTER

You can then enter any co-ords you wish using the 'pad' provided. To store, press OK on the pad.

Navigate to the top of the screen to edit the waypoint name and icon. You can almost ignore everthing else.

Working from memory so forgive me if it's not 100%

Oss!

Please can someone explain how to do this for me? I am very dozy today, and very blonde all the time :(

Thanks!!

Toni xx

Press the 'MARK' button, then press the up arrow until the location window is highlighted. Then press the 'ENTR' button. You can then edit the coords displayed.

You can also edit the other fields on this page. Don't forget to finish on OK at the bottom right of the screen.

:blink: