Changing user names

czymocht1

Well…. Uh…. I just got them to change my username. Not only that, they moved my premium subscription to this username as well. This is an old username of mine that I found to be appropriate for this sort of thing. Especially since I have a case of chiggers from hell. They are mites from the spider family that dissolve skin tissue and eat it……. Nice ;) . I’m sure I’ll have more to deal with.

I’m totally new with about 10 finds so, I didn’t care about loosing the stats thing. The thing I kinda worry about is that I have 2 TB’s in my possession. One of them hopes to go to Antarctica. Anyways… they deleted my other account. So I guess I need to log that I have located these so that I can place them? Is that right?

Hey Semper…. I’ve seen your badge in a cache recently. It’s nice to see a local post here!

DaveKlein (Nanomite) :D

Well…. Uh…. I just got them to change my username. Not only that, they moved my premium subscription to this username as well. This is an old username of mine that I found to be appropriate for this sort of thing. Especially since I have a case of chiggers from hell. They are mites from the spider family that dissolve skin tissue and eat it……. Nice :rolleyes: . I’m sure I’ll have more to deal with.

I’m totally new with about 10 finds so, I didn’t care about loosing the stats thing. The thing I kinda worry about is that I have 2 TB’s in my possession. One of them hopes to go to Antarctica. Anyways… they deleted my other account. So I guess I need to log that I have located these so that I can place them? Is that right?

Hey Semper…. I’ve seen your badge in a cache recently. It’s nice to see a local post here!

DaveKlein (Nanomite) :D

I don't think anybody changed your user name. I think a new account was created and your premium membership moved over to the new name. I mention this only to help prevent anyone who reads your post from thinking, "Hey! How come they changed Nanomite's user name! I want mine changed too!". :D

In regard to the TB question, you should go to the TB's page, and, using your new user account, do a 'grab' of the TBs (you'll need the number on the TB tags). This will bring them into your inventory, enabling you to log a drop when you put them in a cache.