MWGB the next mega event with coins

nolefan9399

After having so much fun at Geocoinfest and GW5, Joani wants to go to this one too. I need to burn some vacation days, so it looks like there is a good chance we will make it.

I'm not sure what geocoins we'll bring. Maybe just a random sampling of our extras this time. People seemed kind of luke warm on trading for local GBA coins.

--Marky

No Pizza trades?

I'll definitely bring some of those, I ran out of those fast!

We are planning on it. Bringing the whole bunch and hopefully making poker again. Will be bringing at least two possible three dragon verisions,(maybe a special for event, again) and at least two ultimate versions, will have our personals for trade by then too. Most likely camping this time, with electric and no mother-in-law that sounds good.

Where is everyone staying and where will the coin party be? :)

I got a reservation at the Kendall Holiday Inn Express, they have jaccuzzi's in some of the rooms! :):(:)

Well you will just have to come over to our cool hotel for all the parties!

ummm....well if you have a jacuzzi then you may be at the cool hotel.

hmmm.....

I got a reservation at the Kendall Holiday Inn Express, they have jaccuzzi's in some of the rooms! :):(:)

hmmm.....

I think everyone who registered early is at the Best Western adjacent to the fairgrounds. Isn't that where you are too Steph?

Where is everyone staying and where will the coin party be? B)

hmmm.....

I think everyone who registered early is at the Best Western adjacent to the fairgrounds. Isn't that where you are too Steph?

Yep that is where we are. :)

I will be staying in "The Dog House"

aee17723-2b7b-4687-bc66-eedaf71e3f65.jpg

It's just not big enough to host a coin party in.

Edited by Team Shydog

Where is everyone staying and where will the coin party be? B)

I got a reservation at the Kendall Holiday Inn Express, they have jaccuzzi's in some of the rooms! :(:):)

Pary at shydogs! Then on to avroair's room to jacuzzi out the knots in our bodies! :)

Where is everyone staying and where will the coin party be? :P

I got a reservation at the Kendall Holiday Inn Express, they have jaccuzzi's in some of the rooms! :blink::D:D

So is that where your girl tosses your when you've misbehaved? LOL!

Edited by AtlantaGal

Where is everyone staying and where will the coin party be? :D

I got a reservation at the Kendall Holiday Inn Express, they have jaccuzzi's in some of the rooms! :blink::D:P

So far I am staying on the Floor in PoSAM's room :D But looking for anyone needing a roomy! I generally stay up late and get up early so you'll barely see me.

I will have a box of older hard to find geocoins with me "for sale". Most of the coins are when the geocoin craze started a few years ago. Many are HTF. Find me at the event and ask to see the geocoins. Over 200 coins. I will not be selling my personal geocoins.

I got a reservation at the Kendall Holiday Inn Express, they have jaccuzzi's in some of the rooms! :):):D

So far I am staying on the Floor in PoSAM's room :) But looking for anyone needing a roomy! I generally stay up late and get up early so you'll barely see me.

Jen ~ I reserved a room. Karma can't make it ( looks like I may be driving out there by myself), So I have an extra bed. Email me if you'd like to room with me. ~CCL :)

Geocurls and I will be there ready to have some fun! Gonna make it a road trip, which at the time sounded like a great idea.......next time I will look at a map first!

Aw, come on, I've made that trek from Tejas a time or two....and it was from FAR west Texas, El Paso. The drive's not that bad :rolleyes:

Just think of all the places to stop along the way :unsure:

Edited by ClickChik

Where is everyone staying and where will the coin party be? :unsure:

I got a reservation at the Kendall Holiday Inn Express, they have jaccuzzi's in some of the rooms! :unsure:;);)

So far I am staying on the Floor in PoSAM's room :rolleyes: But looking for anyone needing a roomy! I generally stay up late and get up early so you'll barely see me.

Jen ~ I reserved a room. Karma can't make it ( looks like I may be driving out there by myself), So I have an extra bed. Email me if you'd like to room with me. ~CCL :D

Woohooo I have a bed to stay in!!! Yippee!!! I'll be looking for one of them Jacuzzi's!