MWGB the next mega event with coins

nolefan9399

There is a good possibility that Strider and I will make it this year but right now we cannot make any hard and fast plans. His Mom has some health issues and possible surgery coming up. We have to make sure she is healthy before we start making any reservations.

CF30

Edited by Crowesfeat30

There is a good possibility that Strider and I will make it this year but right now we cannot make any hard and fast plans. His Mom has some health issues and possible surgery coming up. We have to make sure she is healthy before we start making any reservations.

CF30

If y'all are going...would you mind a Hitchhiker on board to travel with you? :blink:

CF30

If y'all are going...would you mind a Hitchhiker on board to travel with you? :blink:

That is also a good possibility. But let's get past the medical problems and possible surgery first. :(:lol:

CF30

Edited by Crowesfeat30

I will be there since it is only 2 hours away from my house this year. I look forward to trading with and meeting others. Look me up if you want to make a trade.

Chris-Team Shydog

Save one for me Shydog! Will be there Friday night camping at Area 51!

Edited by 501_Gang

okay, it's about 57% chance that I will get to go!!

if i do come, i will be bringing traders, no time to mint a special coin though (plus with the possibility of not being able to come, due to having to switch to another branch because the one i work at is closing so i don't know if i can get that friday off for vacation)

Would love to see an area set up for coin sales/trading and an official entry on the event schedule...

....With some type of lighting other than headlamps and flashlights :P

If headlamps and flashlights have to come out, it is time to put the coins away and head over to Area 51!!! <_<

I will be there since it is only 2 hours away from my house this year. I look forward to trading with and meeting others. Look me up if you want to make a trade.

Chris-Team Shydog

Area 51? Do they allow kids? I am thinking about bringing my 4 year old!

nielsenc

After having so much fun at Geocoinfest and GW5, Joani wants to go to this one too. I need to burn some vacation days, so it looks like there is a good chance we will make it.

I'm not sure what geocoins we'll bring. Maybe just a random sampling of our extras this time. People seemed kind of luke warm on trading for local GBA coins.

--Marky

Chris-Team Shydog

Area 51? Do they allow kids? I am thinking about bringing my 4 year old!

nielsenc

We had our 13 yr old there last year and he had fun, but It does tend to gets kind of noisy at times and they stay up pretty late. Hope to see you there Nielsenc!

After having so much fun at Geocoinfest and GW5, Joani wants to go to this one too. I need to burn some vacation days, so it looks like there is a good chance we will make it.

I'm not sure what geocoins we'll bring. Maybe just a random sampling of our extras this time. People seemed kind of luke warm on trading for local GBA coins.

--Marky

No Pizza trades?