Geoswag Coin and Pin Club May Coin

sawblade5

I had a little issue with my Lucky Caches- I contacted them and the little problem was on the other end.

Just one email and it was on its way! They were quick to remedy the problem! Just ask em.

The last coin I got was the "World flower" I think it was the April...so I havent got mine yet either. Hey...Its GW5~Our coin folks are pretty busy right now-Just hang tight or shoot em an email.

I also signed up for the Geoswag Coin club on April 27, but have not received the May coin yet, and got an email a few days ago that my payment was made for the June coin. I've been a member of the Geocoin Club for over a year, and their May coin hasn't shown up either. I'm guessing they are behind because of GW5. I'll remain optimistic that the coins will show up any day :blink::(:lol:

Not just the fact that there are no coins yet, but there has been no communication to subscribers that I know of. Not good CS.

Somethings are beyond their control. Geocoinclub coins haven't come either and there is no word from them either. I assume that both companies are waiting until there is news before they post.

It's not so much that I mind the delay, with GW5 and all. But they didn't delay deducting the club fee from my account. I kept meaning to contact them, thinking it had been shipped and I didn't receive it, but now I know to just sit tight. Would love to see the artwork.

As others have posted, we have many coins which are behind, including our club coin for May.

In the past, we could have most orders complete in 2 weeks. Now, orders take 3 - 4 weeks to complete. Plus, as most of you know, we add a Pin and maybe another bonus 'coin' or item which is just one extra thing which could back it up.

As soon as we have more information, we will send it out. Our goal is to ship before the end of the week.

Sorry for the delay.

As others have posted, we have many coins which are behind, including our club coin for May.

In the past, we could have most orders complete in 2 weeks. Now, orders take 3 - 4 weeks to complete. Plus, as most of you know, we add a Pin and maybe another bonus 'coin' or item which is just one extra thing which could back it up.

As soon as we have more information, we will send it out. Our goal is to ship before the end of the week.

Sorry for the delay.

Any chance of seeing an image of it?

Sorry for the delay.

IF you can can you give me a image of the May Coin and the June coin here at: http://geocoinpin.geoswag.com/

You know, it is disappointing not to get the geocoin of the month during that month, but you know what, they always come sooner or later! They are always fun to receive whenever they come.

I cannot see canceling my membership just because they don't come on time. I would understand canceling it if they didn't deliver, but they always do. In fact, many times they send us extras, just for being late, even though they had no control over why it was late. And sometimes they just send extras because who knows why. I for one really appreciate this gesture and I don't know any company that sends out things to customers that they didn't pay for!

Relax~it will be in your mailbox before you know it. :lol:

You know, it is disappointing not to get the geocoin of the month during that month, but you know what, they always come sooner or later! They are always fun to receive whenever they come.

I cannot see canceling my membership just because they don't come on time. I would understand canceling it if they didn't deliver, but they always do. In fact, many times they send us extras, just for being late, even though they had no control over why it was late. And sometimes they just send extras because who knows why. I for one really appreciate this gesture and I don't know any company that sends out things to customers that they didn't pay for!

Relax~it will be in your mailbox before you know it. :lol:

I agree, Christian and the gang has always taken care of us in the past and sometimes there are problems that happen that are beyond their control.