Whats the Diffrents between Premium and Charter Members

subsystem

I'm gonna find out how to be a platnium member one day.You just wait! :lol:

Rusty Aluminum membership is much easier to acquire!!

Explain.

:blink:

If you ask too many questions about Platinum Membership... or try too hard to get it... you get the Rusty Aluminum Membership instead. :(

I'm gonna find out how to be a platnium member one day.You just wait! :(

Explain.

:(

If you ask too many questions about Platinum Membership... or try too hard to get it... you get the Rusty Aluminum Membership instead. :lol:

Hmmm,perhaphs you're on to something here... :blink:

Explain.

If you ask too many questions about Platinum Membership... or try too hard to get it... you get the Rusty Aluminum Membership instead. :P

Unlike the Platinum Memberships where you get to ride on the corporate jet and have caches published instantly and are assigned your very own Toothless Helper Monkey to find caches... with the RA membership you have to change the oil on the corporate jet whenever you want to place a cache. Placing caches require a DNA sample through blood donations for the purpose of verifying your worthiness (or so they say)... and whenever an RA member goes to find a cache... not only are we encouraged (like everyone else) to CITO... but we are required to CIHMPO (Cache In, Helper Monkey Poop Out).

So... my recommendation is not to ask too many questions about the Platinum Membership... that is unless you like handling Helper Monkey Poop!! :(

Edited by BRTango

Explain.

If you ask too many questions about Platinum Membership... or try too hard to get it... you get the Rusty Aluminum Membership instead. :P

Unlike the Platinum Memberships where you get to ride on the corporate jet and have caches published instantly and are assigned your very own Helper Monkey to find caches... with the RA membership you have to change the oil on the corporate jet whenever you want to place a cache. Placing caches require a DNA sample through blood donations for the purpose of verifying your worthiness (or so they say)... and whenever an RA member goes to find a cache... not only are we encouraged (like everyone else) to CITO... but we are required to CIHMPO (Cache In, Helper Monkey Poop Out).

So... my recommendation is not to ask too many questions about the Platinum Membership... that is unless you like handling Helper Monkey Poop!! :(

So your guys' personal geocoin is a crushed soda can right?

Edited by vtmtnman

Charter membership is for those that became paying members the first year that memberships were offered. I believe that was in 2002. We have no more perks that you do.

El Diablo

One addtional note - you can lose the "charter" status by not continuing (paying) your membership in a timely fashion each year.

Charter membership is for those that became paying members the first year that memberships were offered. I believe that was in 2002. We have no more perks that you do.

El Diablo

One addtional note - you can lose the "charter" status by not continuing (paying) your membership in a timely fashion each year.

Not the RA membership... No!!! That's for LIFE!!! they never let you get rid of it... no matter how much Helper Monkey Poop you pick up. :blink::(

I'm gonna find out how to be a platnium member one day.You just wait! :(

Explain.

:P

Unlike the Platinum Memberships where you get to ride on the corporate jet and have caches published instantly and are assigned your very own Helper Monkey to find caches... with the RA membership you have to change the oil on the corporate jet whenever you want to place a cache. Placing caches require a DNA sample through blood donations for the purpose of verifying your worthiness (or so they say)... and whenever an RA member goes to find a cache... not only are we encouraged (like everyone else) to CITO... but we are required to CIHMPO (Cache In, Helper Monkey Poop Out).

So... my recommendation is not to ask too many questions about the Platinum Membership... that is unless you like handling Helper Monkey Poop!! :lol:

Yes... and it's rusty. Have you ever tried to get aluminum to rust? Not an easy task ya know!! :(

I'm gonna find out how to be a platnium member one day.You just wait! :P

Explain.

:P

If you ask too many questions about Platinum Membership... or try too hard to get it... you get the Rusty Aluminum Membership instead. :(

So... my recommendation is not to ask too many questions about the Platinum Membership... that is unless you like handling Helper Monkey Poop!! :P

Yes... and it's rusty. Have you ever tried to get aluminum to rust? Not an easy task ya know!! :lol:

Obviously the crushed soda can of a charter member no less.We premium members only get a warm,half drank soda.......but hey it's something right. :(

Now ask about Platnium Membership

So what is a Platinum Membership and how's does one obtain it?

It's bestowed from on high. You can't ask for it. You can't buy it. It just happens from getting noticed by those with the power. Just to be clear that means noticed in a good way. Noticed in a bad way is another kind of special membership.

I **much** prefer my Pepperoni Member status.

Explain.

If you don't already know then it doesn't matter.

Well thats not fair.Perhaphs I would be interested in becoming a pepperoni member.You don't know that!I wasn't clear on platnium member staus until RK elboarated on it.I had heard about it but wasn't clear on it.I'll have to start sending mods and Groundspeak folks christmas geocoins and ammo cans....AND I've learnd about Rusty aluminum membership too!Why we've even got a coin in the works over in the Off Topic section...Opps said too much.Uh...there's no off topic section.Nope.Never heard of it... <_<

;)Way out West, Upon a Rock I carved the Words CHARTER-MEMBER and that was in the year of 01........... It's been a fun ride!......."Bennies or Perks" who really cares, it's all about the Journey and those U meet along they way.......... :DCache YUMA, AZ