Worlds largest Geo Hiking Staff

I'm creating the worlds largest Geo Hiking staff. This staff when completed will travel from event to event as a TB until it reaches Groundspeaks main office in Seattle WA. It will of course have the Geocaching logo, the Groundspeak logo, Signal the frog, and my signature.

I would also like to embed geocoins from the different local organizations on the staff. I'll also entertain suggestions that you might have to put on the staff.

If you would like your coin to be on the staff please send me a message and we'll work out the details.

The staff is 8 feet long and has a circumference of 12 inches at the top, tapering down to 7 inches at the bottom, and weighs about 20 llbs.

El Diablo

The staff is 8 feet long and has a circumference of 12 inches at the top, tapering down to 7 inches at the bottom, and weighs about 20 llbs.

Darn big stick! ;)

Plan on giving it to Bigfoot when it reaches Washington? ;)

You could add an attachment to hold a GPSr, like this. A stick that size would take both hands.

Edited by Road Rabbit

I'm creating the worlds largest Geo Hiking staff. This staff when completed will travel from event to event as a TB until it reaches Groundspeaks main office in Seattle WA. <snip>

Then what?

Then it gets to retire and live in the (yet to opened) Geocaching Museum! :)

(Or maybe it will be called Geocahing Hall of Fame).

Where do I send my coins? I'll do some on cool lookin' foreign money.

You can send it to me at..

Jerry Carter

560 Gideon Grove Church Rd.

Stokesdale, NC. 27357.

If you send me a coin let me know which side you want facing out. If the tracking number is on the reverse side I'll carve it under the coin.

El Diablo

I'm creating the worlds largest Geo Hiking staff. This staff when completed will travel from event to event as a TB until it reaches Groundspeaks main office in Seattle WA. <snip>

Then what?

Then it gets to retire and live in the (yet to opened) Geocaching Museum! :D

(Or maybe it will be called Geocahing Hall of Fame).

When it is all over, Geoheaven.

I'm creating the worlds largest Geo Hiking staff. This staff when completed will travel from event to event as a TB until it reaches Groundspeaks main office in Seattle WA. It will of course have the Geocaching logo, the Groundspeak logo, Signal the frog, and my signature.

I would also like to embed geocoins from the different local organizations on the staff. I'll also entertain suggestions that you might have to put on the staff.

If you would like your coin to be on the staff please send me a message and we'll work out the details.

El Diablo

Cool! I hope we get to see it in person someday! I am also still waiting to receive the custom Hiking Staff we order some months back. Please send us an update when you have a moment... Thanks!

:laughing:

El Diablo

Cool! I hope we get to see it in person someday! I am also still waiting to receive the custom Hiking Staff we ordered some months back. Please send us an update when you have a moment... Thanks!

:)

Hiya El Diablo! We are still waiting to hear about our order. Please contact us to let us know the status... Edited by Team Snorkasaurus

El Diablo

Cool! I hope we get to see it in person someday! I am also still waiting to receive the custom Hiking Staff we ordered some months back. Please send us an update when you have a moment... Thanks!

:)

Hiya El Diablo! We are still waiting to hear about our order. Please contact us to let us know the status...

as long as we are talking orders, what ever happend to the stick I won? I remember asking you to wait til spring but after that I kinda forgot about it.

:o

Hiya El Diablo! We are still waiting to hear about our order. Please contact us to let us know the status...

as long as we are talking orders, what ever happend to the stick I won? I remember asking you to wait til spring but after that I kinda forgot about it.

Oh this will be good. :)