Sig. item contest

Ble68

Hi This is a contest to win one of my signature items. There will be two winners and if you don't win and want one we can make a trade. So here are the rules. 1 POST PER 15 MINUTES UNTIL I SAY OTHERWISE NO EDITTING EVEN FOR SPELLING, IF YOU POST THE SAME ANSWER THE ONE WHO POSTED FIRST GETS IT IF YOU POST THE SAME YOU CAN POST AGAIN BEFORE THE 15 MIN.

This is a new sig. no one has seen.(actually there are twom different ones) If you want one of the sig. items i posted earlier we can also trade. Pm or email me.

Here it goes first question what is my geodogs name?

Anyone who knows me (Stellar Jr.) will have to wait for the next question.

Bandit,

I saw your clay token earlier, you did a nice job Ble68. I see you're a student, what grade are you in now? Have fun working with clay, you'll get certain techniques down the more you work with it.

tsun :D

6th grade I really like working wish clay, wood and metals. This is a brand new design I made so every one keep guessing!! P.S I know how to find out the name soo.. It's not impossible. ohh. i like the name bandit :sunsure:

Bandit,

I saw your clay token earlier, you did a nice job Ble68. I see you're a student, what grade are you in now? Have fun working with clay, you'll get certain techniques down the more you work with it.

tsun :D

6th grade I really like working wish clay, wood and metals. This is a brand new design I made so every one keep guessing!! P.S I know how to find out the name soo.. It's not impossible. ohh. i like the name bandit :lol:

Good for you! I like to work with all those things too, I'm better at some than others :D Keep up the good work and congrat's on making your own sig items :(

tsun :sunsure:

Bandit,

tsun :lol:

6th grade I really like working wish clay, wood and metals. This is a brand new design I made so every one keep guessing!! P.S I know how to find out the name soo.. It's not impossible. ohh. i like the name bandit :sunsure:

6th grade is alot of fun..:D

Bandit,

6th grade I really like working wish clay, wood and metals. This is a brand new design I made so every one keep guessing!! P.S I know how to find out the name soo.. It's not impossible. ohh. i like the name bandit :D

6th grade is alot of fun..:(

oh yeah sad i only have 10 days left :D:lol:

Bandit,

6th grade I really like working wish clay, wood and metals. This is a brand new design I made so every one keep guessing!! P.S I know how to find out the name soo.. It's not impossible. ohh. i like the name bandit :D

6th grade is alot of fun..:(

oh yeah sad i only have 10 days left :D:lol: By far the best school year ever!!