- 2 parts, flexible fixed with MAGNETS

- available in copper, chrome, silver, gold and black nickel

rscache_counter_show.jpg

Counts up to 5000 Geocaches:

Stats_ani.gif

INTRODUCTION OFFER TILL 10th JUNE: 7.90 EURO

More information and order:

Geocoinshop.de

I'm not into conversion from Euro. What is 8.5 euro for the coin + 5.5 euro s/h (14 euro) in American currency?

I'm not advertising, but just type "14eur in usd" as a Google search. :sunsure:

Added in edit: just type what's between the quotes - not the quotes.

Edited by Bunya

I'm not into conversion from Euro. What is 8.5 euro for the coin + 5.5 euro s/h (14 euro) in American currency?

I'm not advertising, but just type "14eur in usd" as a Google search. :sunsure:

Added in edit: just type what's between the quotes - not the quotes.

Just what I was afraid of. Turns out to be over $18 US! I think I'll pass.

It's rough to buy 1 coin from overseas. Usually 3-4 is the best price break point.

I went for 4 and it's $14.42 delivered per coin. More than I like to pay, but nearly all coins I am getting from overseas are $11-$13 in the end. The dollar simply sucks against the Euro and Pound :sunsure:

I love the coin and I love the design and the price isn't really that bad in comparison with other unique geocoins, but it is the shipping that's a killer! I have read in these forums of others (in the USA) shipping coins overseas and their shipping charges seem quite reasonable. I can't understand (even with the converstion of Euro to US) why it costs so much more to ship to the USA. :D Afterall, 1 euro is equivalent to $1.34, so in that regard, the shipping seems out of line.

Love the coin, hate the shipping, will have to unfortunately pass. :D

Heh. If you think that the euro conversion rate is bad for y'all back in the USA...imagine living in Europe and getting paid in dollars.

Fortunately I get to take advantage of the local postal rate. (And if I wasn't so lazy, I suppose I could even go pick them up...they're only across the river a little ways!)

Thanks Drunners for another wonderful coin! You should have my order by now and I look forward to getting another couple of your great productions!

I like the coin but not the price. I just can't spend $18 or even $14 on coin.

International shipper should look for a domestic person to handle the shipping for coins to help keep the cost reasonable.

I have helped ship coins before and it made it so the price was affordable for all. Just a thought.

Hzoi you should come down to the KMC area and try DRunners cache The Tell-Tale Heart (GC11FZD) it's awesome! I've still got to go back out there because we managed to finish it without completing all the stages <_< So we mised the centerpiece of the cache but it still kicked butt!

Heh. If you think that the euro conversion rate is bad for y'all back in the USA...imagine living in Europe and getting paid in dollars.

Fortunately I get to take advantage of the local postal rate. (And if I wasn't so lazy, I suppose I could even go pick them up...they're only across the river a little ways!)

Thanks Drunners for another wonderful coin! You should have my order by now and I look forward to getting another couple of your great productions!

Hi Hzoi,

received your order. Thank you! It has already been shipped yet!

Happy Hunting,

DRunners

Hzoi you should come down to the KMC area and try DRunners cache The Tell-Tale Heart (GC11FZD) it's awesome! I've still got to go back out there because we managed to finish it without completing all the stages :ph34r: So we mised the centerpiece of the cache but it still kicked butt!

Hmm. I'll have to take a look.

Meanwhile, I'll put a plug in for you to come up and try your hand at Hatto's Schatz, GC10441... B)

I like the coin but not the price. I just can't spend $18 or even $14 on coin.

International shipper should look for a domestic person to handle the shipping for coins to help keep the cost reasonable.

I have helped ship coins before and it made it so the price was affordable for all. Just a thought.

POS, I have a gold, nickel and BN for trade.

I love the coin and I love the design and the price isn't really that bad in comparison with other unique geocoins, but it is the shipping that's a killer! I have read in these forums of others (in the USA) shipping coins overseas and their shipping charges seem quite reasonable. I can't understand (even with the converstion of Euro to US) why it costs so much more to ship to the USA. :D Afterall, 1 euro is equivalent to $1.34, so in that regard, the shipping seems out of line.

Love the coin, hate the shipping, will have to unfortunately pass. :D

No so with the new rates -- international went up WAY more than domestic.

Maybe we need to get a co-op going on both sides of the pond, to pool shipping resources over many orders. I would be willing to wait a month or more if it meant the shipping would be significantly reduced! Would it work??

A number of us do that in the UK in small groups and on an informal basis, bearing in mind that most of the coins sold involve international shipping. The problem we would have is that if the value of the coins goes above a threshold then we are charged import duty and bang goes all the savings we made on shipping. So small informal groups may work but not large ones.

Sue