4 Extra Operation Spreading Sunshine Coins

glennk721

Greetings. glennk721 Operation Spreading Sunshine Goes International.

Please see this thread. glennk721 Operation Spreading Sunshine

With the help of 46 people I was able to place a traveling Geocoins in all but 4 States.

These 4 extra coins I have will be sent to the first 4 people that are out of the U.S.A that will post this thread to travel in this mission, contest, fun !

You must be willing to recieve a coin from me and place it in a cache after the 9th Of June, no sooner ! The contest will run untill the last day in September

You will be automaticaly entered into the race contest to win 2 of my GeoTags to come .

Let the International race begin. These coins will be renamed to Internantional travlers to Spread Sunshine

Glenn :P

G'Day Glenn, It's good to see the sunshine spreading to the rest of the world. If you would like one released here in New Zealand I would be happy to (unless someone else from down this way gets in soon :tired: )

Mark (Elmo) :sad:

haha, just had a thought... if a coin comes down this way it will have a slight advantage as the 9th here is the 8th there :P but then again 2 disadvantages, NZ is only 3500km long and it's coming up to winter so some cachers are slowing down. But then being winter we could do with some extra "SunShine" :anicute:

Edited by Team chelmo

is there one more left for Canada?

Yes Please send a email to operationsunshine at gmail dot com with a mailing address , welcome to the mission .

With all these Canada travelers. Tomorrow morning the rest of the worlds evening, I will add a couple of coins to the race :P

Night all,

Glenn

Greetings to all. Everyone above this post. :P Please email me with your mailing address, at operationsunshine at gmail dot com

International participants will be ::

QuigleyJones

Team chelmo

cache agent

swimmrguy

And ::

Team Falling Numerals

Bunya

wutzebear

scaw

Team Professor X

Wij Drie

EDIT TO ADD:: Wij Drie sorry I missed your post.

Thank you all for excepting a traveler from me, Cheers, Glenn :rolleyes:

Edited by glennk721

Am I to late? Does South Africa qualify?

Yes late very sorry. I have designated many coins to this mission 50 to start . And actualy more then had planned . I have taken the Blazing Sun Micros from my collection to add the extra coins. Thanks for your offer, Glenn :anicute:

EDIT to add, Once Castleman is back from GW5, I'm sure I can replace collection coins :anicute:

Edited by glennk721

With the help of 46 people I was able to place a traveling Geocoins in all but 4 States.

Glenn :)

Whiat are the four states you are missing?

CF30

Greetings. The 4 states are listed here below, But the extra coins (plus) are heading overseas. Glenn

New Mexico

Nebraska

Arkansas

Delaware