GW5 Cointest!

UOTrackers

I've got a multi- winner contest for those of you who cannot make it to GW5. 1 winner per micro contest. What will you win? Well it's a surprise but it will be first available at GW5! If you have won one of my contests before, please allow a new winner for this one, it's only fair!

Tomorrow morning bright and early we will leave for GW5. The cache closest to us is GC10B6J. Now by bright and early I am hoping for no later than 6:30 to leave and am planning to wake up at 5:00. I've got a lead foot, my husband is cautious. We'll be taking turns driving assuming I don't stay up all night in Geocoin Chat.

So...for the first micro contest or A as we'll call it, guess what time we will arrive. To be fair you'll get a 5 minute segment as a guess. Ex 3:50 - 3:55.

For the second micro contest guess which room we will be in. I have no clue myself we find out when we arrive. We'll be staying at the Ramada Inn Blueridge.

For the 3rd and final micro contest guess what time we will finally arrive in our room. This can be tricky and of course I have no idea what the answer is, I suppose it will depend on how many people recognize Bella in the Lobby! [edit] this also please choose a 5 minute segment.[endedit]

So that's it, it's all pure guesswork and I don't have a single answer until we get there myself! One guess per person per hour until I am able to log in at the hotel myself. (Probably/hopefully between 5 - 6 since we will then go to the two party's)

Edited by UOTrackers

We're still trying to figure out when we are going to arrive. We are sitting in St. Louis waiting for our flight to show up. The original departure time was 6:05pm. When we arrived they said it delayed until 7:00pm. When we got to the gate it said 8:00pm. After grabbing a bite to eat, it said 8:20pm. It hasn't changed for a bit. Christian, who left around noon, is probably going to beat us there at this rate (we left at 8:25am).

I'm connected to the internet through my tmobile bluetooth phone, which is cool when you aren't near a free hotspot.

--Marky

Gezzz so many things to affect the time you are gonna arrive. What kind of car do you drive, what kind of fuel mileage do you get, how many poddy breaks, how many caches along the route that you havent done yet, what route are you gonna take (road construction, traffic), etc.................................