New friends option !

I haven't got any friends. :(

PS. Fat bloke - your tag line reminds me of the car sticker we bought from GC UK - "UK Geocachers like to do it in the woods!" The car's parked outside our house, and it's amazing how many people stop and read the sticker, and then leave with a puzzled look on their face. :anicute:

Edited by ryme-intrinseca

Can anyone tell me what it does....

I have a few friends now listed on my page but what does it do ?

It appears to do 'Not a lot' other than add another page to look at.

With information about friends that you know already, so it's a bit pointless realy!

I imagine that this is something that's going to grow. At the moment, it doesn't do a lot. However, they've put the framework in and now they can build up around it. I'm saying we're all going to use it, but websites like MySpace, bebo etc are all sites where you interact with friends / people you know and Groundspeak are bound to have seen the growth in that area.

Is there growth? You betcha when News Corp bought MySpace.com for over 500 million dollars!!

Well from an email I received from a male cacher near Hemel Hampstead, I have no friends :P

You've managed through your stupidity to alienate most, if not all of your friends

Therefore I would not have a clue what this does. :rolleyes::P:D:(:P

Your still on my PAF list ;)