Double Dipping

rnrgrl

Why not have a log type of "re-found it" - which wouldn't add to any scores but could be useful simply to record your experience of going back there, and to let the cache owner know it's still present? Some of us might be reluctant to add a note (which may be perceived as odd) but if it was commonly acceptable to add a Re-Found log, maybe many of us would. I can't see any problem with that... anyone?
That's what notes are for. :anibad:
Uh Oh!! :anibad:
Can you pass me some of your popcorn MIragee? Oh thanks! :D

:D

Hope everyone likes A&W....

Is that as in "A&W Root Beer?" If so I really miss that as one of the good things of my youth. I belive it's still around - and partnered with KFC in some places! - but it isn't available in my area. Remember the song? A&W Root Beer has that Frosty Mug taste............. Or was it A&W Root Beer has that Musty Frog taste? Hmmmmmmmm........ Yeah, I know. It was the first one. I still miss having the A&W franchise around though. They came out to your car and hung the tray off of your car window. It's just one of the things we old folks misss. :anibad:

Ok, now back to your angst-riddled thread. Here's some extra popcorn on the house.

:o:o:D

Yes,it is!There's one over to Lake George,NY but it's seasonal.Everytime I've tried to go there it's packed or closed. :D

OK,NOW back to your regularly scheduled agnst-ridden thread.

There's one in my town, also. I really like their onion rings.
Why not have a log type of "re-found it"

Surely you can use Notes for other things too.. one is a subset of the other.. Revisited/Re-found would be valid IMHO, unless I've got the wrong end of this particular stick :anibad:

Why not have a log type of "re-found it"

Surely you can use Notes for other things too.. one is a subset of the other.. Revisited/Re-found would be valid IMHO, unless I've got the wrong end of this particular stick :anibad:

The ideal solution would be to let you find something as much as you want, but only count one find per cache in the count... :o