Garmin goes Mainstreem

I was watching CSI on SpikeTV last night, and saw a commercial for the Garmin Nuvi. I thought this was kinda-cool since I have been using Garmin products for over 10 years now! Then I remembered all of the hype over their entry into TV advertising with their Super Bowl AD!

So I got to thinking..............................I wonder what Garmin has done in the way of the stock market? I found that their stock has increased dramaticaly over a 3 year period. It has gone from $17.36 in May of 04 to $58.34 in May of 07. ;)

Anyhow, I just thought this was kinda interesting............... :P

Actually, I think it got up to around $100 a share last year before the 2-1 split.

I was watching CSI on SpikeTV last night, and saw a commercial for the Garmin Nuvi. I thought this was kinda-cool since I have been using Garmin products for over 10 years now! Then I remembered all of the hype over their entry into TV advertising with their Super Bowl AD!

So I got to thinking..............................I wonder what Garmin has done in the way of the stock market? I found that their stock has increased dramaticaly over a 3 year period. It has gone from $17.36 in May of 04 to $58.34 in May of 07. :anicute:

Anyhow, I just thought this was kinda interesting............... :(