Angelina Jolie - Human Multi cache

You could make a puzzle cache of it...

-First puzzle - find pictures and read co-ords

-Second puzzle - find co-ords on google earth and answer questions about locations

-Third puzzle - use answers to calculate co-ords of physical cache.

Of course, she really ought to have a further tatoo of metadata explaining which world coord system they refer to (WGS84 etc, etc)

[nitpick] .... hmm, the article also says that bruising is a common side effect of tattooing. I am not too sure about that, not in my experience, and besides, those co-ord tattoos are not especially new looking. Oh, and while we are on the subject, looking at the bottom picture... EAT SOME FOOD ANGELINA!!! [/nitpick]

[nitpick] .... hmm, the article also says that bruising is a common side effect of tattooing. I am not too sure about that, not in my experience, and besides, those co-ord tattoos are not especially new looking. Oh, and while we are on the subject, looking at the bottom picture... EAT SOME FOOD ANGELINA!!! [/nitpick]

That's from an ealier tattoo

jolie_tattoo.jpg

She is well-known for using special tattoo concealer for red carpet events which usually sends the paparazzi into a frenzy. The 'bruise' in that poorly written article is her concealer coming off her dragon tattoo. I have never heard of bruising appearing after a tattoo :anibad:

Kind of reminds me of when you go to a beautiful hill and there's rubbish strewn everywhere.

Yeah, but luckily in this case the analogy is just for a layby on the A5 rather than a beauty spot! :anicute:

"Give me geobabe any day."

/me thinks of camping events and free cups of tea :P

Edited by stora