First to Find

OrrKids

How is it that some people know about newly published caches within hours?? There must be a secret that I need to know! :unsure:

Within hours?? :( Around here, it is within minutes, and if the cache is in town, a "Mini-Event" is likely to occur with all the FTF hounds arriving almost simultaneously. :anicute:

Insta-Notify is just what you are looking for. :anicute:

We just sit around the computer till a new one pops up :(:anicute: .

Some cachers have Blackberrys and other nifty portable devices that provide alerts when an email arrives. I have heard about how some email programs can text message you with incoming mail.

There is also a nifty program available that kinda combines these features for those that do not have portable internet access. I don't want to say more lest it adversely affect my FTF chances :anicute: .

We just sit around the computer till a new one pops up ;):) .

Some cachers have Blackberrys and other nifty portable devices that provide alerts when an email arrives. I have heard about how some email programs can text message you with incoming mail.

There is also a nifty program available that kinda combines these features for those that do not have portable internet access. I don't want to say more lest it adversely affect my FTF chances ;) .

Howdy......

Here in Lakeside,Ca. it is assumed that chuy! WILL automatically get the FTF on ALL new caches..... ;)

Vern / Foothills Drifter :)

Edited by Foothills Drifter

OrrKids, if your from central or south New Jersey please do not use instant notifications, as you will mess with my chances at FTF's

Just kidding, good luck with your hunt for FTF's you can get more hooked no them then caching itself.

tsemclarney

193 finds 12FTF's