wsgaskins' 2007 GasCans coin

"BLACK Carbon"

Front
6ACP-01244-2-medium.jpg
Back
6ACP-01244-1-medium.jpg

Size: 1.5" tall by 3.0mm thick

Trackable, of course.

Minted by CoinsAndPins.com -- Black & Silver available for sale *THERE* some time after GW5

Features:

• Cut-out handle for easy attachment of a goal tag.

• Genuine 7.3mm Swarovski crystal rhinestone -- no cheap imitations here -- this is the *real* stuff!

• 4 metal types -- 2 available from coinsandpins.com, 2 available only from wsgaskins

• Custom icon:
    icon32_v6.1.gif

If you are interested in ordering a "RARE Nickel LE" coin from me, please read HOW TO ORDER FROM ME

If you are interested in trading another XLE coin for the "GOLD Sun XLE" with me, please read HOW TO ORDER FROM ME

And here are the sample photos of the other 3 types:

"SILVER Diamond"

geodiesel_AntSilver_front-medium.jpg

"RARE Nickel - LE"

Total of 50 minted!!

Order these directly from me.

Here, you get to choose the stone...

GasCans2007-SatinNickel-NoStone-medium.jpg

"GOLD Sun - XLE"

Total of 20 minted!!

Available only in trade for other XLE or HTF coins

6ACP-01244-10-medium.jpg

IMPORTANT - read this again

HOW TO ORDER FROM ME

I should have my "artists edition" coins in hand at GW5, so the RARE Nickel LE coins and the GOLD Sun XLE coins will be available then. I hope to see lots of you there!

Just FYI to everyone whose sent me an email today. I will be responding to the emails in the order that I received them, but I won't respond till later tonight. I have to focus on finishing up my "paying job" tasks during the day this week since I'm gonna be gone all day Friday and part of Thursday getting the site prepared for GW5.

Just FYI to everyone whose sent me an email today. I will be responding to the emails in the order that I received them, but I won't respond till later tonight. I have to focus on finishing up my "paying job" tasks during the day this week since I'm gonna be gone all day Friday and part of Thursday getting the site prepared for GW5.

You have a paying job too? :D

dadgum work, always interfering with caching . . . .

You have a paying job too? :D

dadgum work, always interfering with caching . . . .

And actually, I would have announced my GasCans coins earlier this weekend, but we were on a geocache run on Saturday where we killed my car's transmission (fortunately covered under warranty). So in a way, geocaching interfered with my geocoin obsession! :D

CoinsAndPins has gotten the Regular edition of this coin posted for sale now!

Black Nickel w/ Jet Stone

http://www.coinsandpins.com/product_info.p...products_id=236

Antique Silver w/ Crystal (clear) stone

http://www.coinsandpins.com/product_info.p...products_id=237

And I am sending out invoices now for those who ordered the Satin Nickel LE variety w/ custom color stone. I have most of these stones in hand now and I am special ordering the ones that I was short on. I will send you an email when I ship your coin(s).

I am now waiting on the extra special colors stones to arrive for the LE coin orders. At some point I will post up the quantities of each color of the LE that were ordered. In the meantime, if you still want to get a Satin Nickel LE w/ custom color stone, please send me an email!

Here are just a few of the ones that I've made so far...

GasCans07_LE_assorted_colors_a.jpg

A quick note to say that if you are interested in this coin, they are still available over at Coins&Pins site for sale.

Black Nickel w/ Jet Stone

http://www.coinsandpins.com/product_info.p...products_id=236

Antique Silver w/ Crystal (clear) stone

http://www.coinsandpins.com/product_info.p...products_id=237

So while you're over there shopping for other new coins tonight, drop a few of these in your cart, too! :unsure::angry:

I'd love to see more of these out traveling..... so a secret contest may or may not be in the works. :rolleyes:

Edited by wsgaskins