FeedBack on our 1st Personal Coin

gojimdandy

I'm willing to trade :o

My coins should be in from the minter within a few days. Then will prolly take a week for them to get to me then I'll be ready to trade.

COOL :P You got it, don't know when ours will be done, but we have decided on the final artwork, I need to post it, I'll go update the website and post the link Thanks Again !!

They look great - a thought. The FT on the shell should that be upside down on the back and towards the edge so it looks like the shell on the front has just been turned upside down ?

Another potential maybe the front shows the shell being dragged up a hill, then the back coming down . I like the guy in the front too so that would be a problem - maybe a 2 coins set :-) or an idea for later.

Sue

They look great - a thought. The FT on the shell should that be upside down on the back and towards the edge so it looks like the shell on the front has just been turned upside down ?

Another potential maybe the front shows the shell being dragged up a hill, then the back coming down . I like the guy in the front too so that would be a problem - maybe a 2 coins set :-) or an idea for later.

Sue

I love the idea(s) !!! Thank you Sue ! We will for sure turn the FT upside down, why didn't I think of that ? :P I also love the idea of the 2 coin set, Thanks so much !!

Oh I failed to mention, that the turtle's shell will be Glow-in-the-Dark !!!! :o

Now, let's go caching !! :ph34r::lol:

:) Really Great design! :) Turtles are a perfect coin. Let us know when they are ready! 10 of us would love to have one of each. the celts, Abbycacher, Izzycacher, BubbaDaMike, 5th Element, TTRose, Porcini94947, fifth Element, Robustus, and one set for good measure. :):(

I actually like this geocoin a lot. I like the antenna/signal on its head.

I would definately be up for a trade and purchase.

Keep us posted!

Do you have costs, minting totals, metals, etc. OR did I miss that post?

Steel City Babes

Thank you !! We love your coin too !! No, we don't have the cost yet, we are finishing up the artwork with Jamie on Monday, but we will for sure keep everyone updated... Thanks again !! :):(