"I will stop Geocaching when..."

There's nothing to this thread. Well, there is, but it's still tres simple. It's just a simple question.

"I will stop Geocaching when _________"

You can elaborate, but you don't have to -- leave us hanging if you feel that's all that's needed. I'm sure there is something to be had from this basic question...

There's nothing to this thread. Well, there is, but it's still tres simple. It's just a simple question.

"I will stop Geocaching when _________"

You can elaborate, but you don't have to -- leave us hanging if you feel that's all that's needed. I'm sure there is something to be had from this basic question...

I get bored with it. That has been the reason I have stopped doing just about everything that I no longer do. So as long as there's something new and exciting with it, I won't get bored. :D

I will stop geocaching when survival becomes a challenge in daily life.

...I get bored with it. That has been the reason I have stopped doing just about everything that I no longer do. So as long as there's something new and exciting with it, I won't get bored. ;)

As insane as it sounds, I can think of no passtime that I've stopped doing when it got boring. I don't know what it is, but sometimes my hobbies become habits and nothing more.

I will stop Geocaching when micros in the woods grossly outnumber the regulars.

Unfortunately this is getting too close to becoming a reality in my area. I don't think I could ever truly quit though. I may have to wait for vacations or when I move elsewhere.

I'll stop geocaching when I die, then maybe my wife could hide a mico on my casket and give all the coords.