GW5 Sunburst Geocoin

CinemaBoxers

Thanks for the compliments - I can't tell you how proud I am of this coin. Its one of my favorites, and I always appreciate the compliments.

Also, a thank you to everyone who purchased these coins - actually a thanks for purchasing ANY of the coins I designed - and for making them a success!

:laughing:

Hey, you know us (literally), and you know that we will purchase the ones we like. Having said that, there are a large number of your designs in our collection... :blink:

Several more of these will be available Thursday (If no customes delay)

All of the folks that missed the first run already have their coins set aside and I will get your orders out before the remainder go to public availability.

Anyone interested in pre-ordering Chrome or Antique Brone versions drop me an email at: canningcastle@charter.net and I will invoice you prior to the public availability

As always I WILL NOT invoice prior to having the coins in hand.

Thanks for the incredible response to this Paula Special design

The coins will be available Thursday evening between 5 and 6 PM Pacific Time. All of those folks who missed that last minting and had orders promised are all going to be notified tomorrow and invoiced prior to the general public sale. I kept a detailed list of those folks who missed and those who have emailed for pre-orders. Invoices tomorrow. Thanks again to everyone who enjoyed this great design. Paula.....my geo-hat's off to you once again baby.

Castle Man

I bought two of each metal at GW5. I had a friend not going that wanted to make a trade for one when I returned. Of course, Dark Star wanted a set too. It was SO hard to let any of these go...I loved them all. When the dust settled and the tears dried, I was still clutching my LE coin. (Being over dramatic...I made great trades and people were so happy to have one of these gorgeous coins.) So tonight I head over to CMs site just to see if any of the remints remain, and Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy, I order a chrome one. I'm thinking I'll do a wirewrap and make a wonderful suncatcher for my classroom. Thanks again!

Third time lucky :D Managed to order a few of these beaut coins :rolleyes: (although I would love an Antique Silver :rolleyes: )

I ordered mine too - and some extras for swap! Now to keep haunting ebay (gasp!) for the Antique silver one :unsure:

This has GOT to be my favorite coin so far.

Same thing for me. I really like this coin so I ordered all the finishes but the Antique Silver is getting hard to find and quite expensive on eBay.

I bought two of each metal at GW5. I had a friend not going that wanted to make a trade for one when I returned. Of course, Dark Star wanted a set too. It was SO hard to let any of these go...I loved them all. When the dust settled and the tears dried, I was still clutching my LE coin. (Being over dramatic...I made great trades and people were so happy to have one of these gorgeous coins.) So tonight I head over to CMs site just to see if any of the remints remain, and Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy, I order a chrome one. I'm thinking I'll do a wirewrap and make a wonderful suncatcher for my classroom. Thanks again!

You mean like this?

sunburst1aww.jpg

:laughing:

Well - the entire set of 6 coins goes off on eBay VERY soon today, and its going very well!

I still have some of these for trade, as well as my AE's!

oh good! i've been pm'ing and emailing without success for a while! Can you please get in touch with me Paula? it is a spectacular creation :)