GW5 Sunburst Geocoin

CinemaBoxers

Thanks everyone! The response was incredible!!!!!

I loved the photos, but when I saw these in person, I was SO proud and happy with them - and the response was incredible at the events - people just loved them.

And.. its official - the LE will be Antique Silver!! The other two metals will be reminted and available - the silver will NOT be made again. The edition of silver is 200.

We will be posting as soon as the coins are back in, and available - keep an eye out for them.

I loved the photos, but when I saw these in person, I was SO proud and happy with them - and the response was incredible at the events - people just loved them.

And.. its official - the LE will be Antique Silver!! The other two metals will be reminted and available - the silver will NOT be made again. The edition of silver is 200.

We will be posting as soon as the coins are back in, and available - keep an eye out for them.

Great! I was so overwhelmed at GW5 I forgot to come back and buy one. LMK when they are available. :) Of course my favorite turns out to be the LE! :) Great meeting you both!

Woohoo! I let Heather pick out which version that we picked up at GW5...she picked out the LE! The bad news for me, through, is that Heather has claimed that coin as her own. Maybe she'll share it with me.

Trying my hardest to be patient.

Not succeeding. :rolleyes:

BTW, I meant that to be entirely humorous as these coins are so wonderful and after re-reading realized it may have come across as "hurry up, will you!". Meant in the friendliest manner, of course. I know you will post - doesn't ease the yearn completely, though.

Paula - this is coming back to you on Monday.

I hope you like it.

;)

ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait! That is GORGEOUS work!

(Makes me want to send all my favorite coins to you! LOL)

Very nice!

Im glad everyone is so excited to get these - but, just wait till you see them in person!

Remember, the antique silver will not be reminted - it was the LE - but you all have some very nice metals to choose from!

It's true. Tomorrow at 6 PM Pacific at my web site Castle Coins & Pins. There will be about 200 of these available. If the demand is there we will have more available soon after these are gone. Thank you geo-community for making this the COIN OF THE MONTH for May on the Cachebug.

Holy cow did those sell out fast....between the time I connected at 9:00 sharp and made it to the checkout, the chrome was going fast and sold out by the time I made it back to the home page. Other metals were almost gone as well. :D

Oh, was that why they disappeared? I saw them but only wanted the BN and AG. When I looked after my purchase, gone!

I'm such an idiot. :D I set my watch to go off at 10 to 6 so that I had plenty of time to get ready. I had my alarm go off and I was all set up and then realized that my brain being what it is right now, I had set my watch for 6:50. Hey, I saw a "6". :D I saw that the site says they sold out in 20 minutes, so if I had set my watch the way I thought I was, I'd have been fine.

*sigh*

The site says they'll mint some more, so, yay! Hopefully I'll get it right the next time. :D:D

The site says they'll mint some more, so, yay! Hopefully I'll get it right the next time. :o:unsure:

Yes! Keep minting more. Eventually those people who bought 2 or 3 of each metal with hopes of selling them off on eBay will learn their lesson about trying to game the market. <_<

There will be another run - we seriously underestimated the amount of folks who wanted these.

I would honestly say that IMO most of the original run went to Geocachers more than coiners - alot of these guys are activated!

This run will repeat - we would like to see everyone who wants one of these easily get them at the original price. (Other than the LE - which of course, will NEVER be reminted!)

So... we will keep everyone posted on when these will be in. And, thanks for liking them - Im VERY VERY proud of this one.

The site says they'll mint some more, so, yay! Hopefully I'll get it right the next time. :unsure::o

Yes! Keep minting more. Eventually those people who bought 2 or 3 of each metal with hopes of selling them off on eBay will learn their lesson about trying to game the market. <_<

Uhhh ... some of us who bought 2-3 will be giving some away as cache FTF or event prizes.

WOW!

20 minutes and all 250 disappeared. I sincerely appologize to all the folks that did not get your entire order filled. I sent out all of the refunds that had to occur due to the site being so BLITZED by orders it over sold. I have sent in the order to re-mint a large quantity. Those who tried to order the Chrome Edition please feel free to email me at canningcastle@charter.net and I will place your name on the list with the other folks who got the sad news and refunds. These are such a special coin to us that we are trying to make sure everyone who wants one will get one. The re-minted coins will be here in about 4 weeks. I will email all of the folks that recieved refunds first and then post the remainder on the site. Thank you once again for an overwhelming response to Paula's incredible design.

If anyone is interested in the GW5 pins we had at Geowoodstock I may be inclined to mint some more of those too. Once again, just email me at the email above or through my profile and we'll see what we can do.

Jim - Paula