TOKYO CITY

MetroGnome390

Hello everyone! i am quite new to geocaching and I am already hooked like a fish!

I ma going to be going to Japan on vacation with a friend for a couple of days, and I cant seem to find a way to specifically find any caches where I will be staying. I was wondering if there where any cool caches in Tokyo that I can learn about.

Thanks much

MetroGnome390

I would try to use Google Earth for the area you will be staying in. That will get you started. Yes, there are numerous locations in Japan to Geocahce. I am in the Tokyo Metro area and won't even come close to finishing all of them within a 20 mile area of my locale. Good luck and let me know if you need anything else.

I would try to use Google Earth for the area you will be staying in. That will get you started. Yes, there are numerous locations in Japan to Geocahce. I am in the Tokyo Metro area and won't even come close to finishing all of them within a 20 mile area of my locale. Good luck and let me know if you need anything else.

thnks much. I will give it a definate try. Im juyst not sure if my comp can handle google earth though

Hi! I lived in Tokyo for 3 years. Where abouts will you be staying and/or what areas will you be visiting?

There are many geocaches I could recommend, but I would like to know what kinds of geocaches you like and where you prefer to look.

Have a great trip, a couple days will not be enough to take everything in, so I would suggest pick areas you want to visit and see what if any geocaches also happen to be there.

sorry to take so long to write back. I've been alittle preoccupied with stuff at the moment. i had some t-shirt designs I had to do, adn I've recently became addicted to Perudo.

Anyway, I'll be staying in the heart of Tokyo at a lovely hostel, and I plan to see as much as I can of it within the 4 days I'll be there. I'll also be goin to CLIMB Fuji (by the way,k does anyone know of any good training tips for alltitude sickness?) my friend and I plan to stay at a temple in Koyasan. Im also goi to Kyoto, then to Osaka! so if there are any good caches around these areas, let me know.

Thanks again for responding people

Hey everyone.

TO ALL CAHCERS IN TOKYO, KYOTO, OSAKA!

I am currently lookin for anyone hand off a travel bug to. I have had a travel bug in my possesion for a long time now, and I cant access google earth on my computer. I am lookin for someone to hand off my travel bug "Flyin' Diddl" to.

If anyone is interested, message me on my geacaching site, and I will get back to ya as soon as possible.

Thanks much