Uploading Picture HTML

Team Gryarvold

I have been trying all I can to get the html loaded for my cache page pictures doing exactly what I have been doing all along but now all of sudden they don't seem to have the right address on them when I pull them up to copy and paste. Has the system changed or I am just loco and doing something wrong? Please help as I'm bout ready to pull my hair out.

I have been trying all I can to get the html loaded for my cache page pictures doing exactly what I have been doing all along but now all of sudden they don't seem to have the right address on them when I pull them up to copy and paste. Has the system changed or I am just loco and doing something wrong? Please help as I'm bout ready to pull my hair out.

I'm having the same problem! All along I was using http://nozen.com/geo/html.htm

But now that don't seem to work.....Is there another cheat sheet out there? Help PLEASE!

I do like the new features.....I'm just stupid to how everything works yet! :rolleyes:

Team Gryarvold I figured it out. Just do the same thing as before and upload the image to the cache page. Then where the image is listed on the page click on edit. Then click on the photo......And copy and paste your toolbar......and add it to your html.......I hope this helps you out.......

Edited by DoverDoggs