Possibly a very stupid question

I shouldn't worry on the stupid question front. I once asked someone in New Zealand when they celebrated Christmas! :):cry::(

Oh God you wouldn't believe how many times I've been asked how we celebrate the 4th of July in England! :(

I shouldn't worry on the stupid question front. I once asked someone in New Zealand when they celebrated Christmas! :(:cry::(

Oh God you wouldn't believe how many times I've been asked how we celebrate the 4th of July in England! :)

I tell them, "Benedict Arnold Day? You mean, you celebrate that too?"

Yes, we have people over here that are just as clueless as a lot of the population there. We put them on TV and mock them. Google Jade Goody :anicute:

Googled and found....

BIG Brother star Jade Goody has topped a poll to find the UK's ugliest female celebrities, we can exclusively reveal. :laughing: Thats sort of sad!

Moronic celebs, glad to see everybody has those!

Anyways, back on to the topic of geocaching......

I shouldn't worry on the stupid question front. I once asked someone in New Zealand when they celebrated Christmas! :laughing::wub::sad:

Oh God you wouldn't believe how many times I've been asked how we celebrate the 4th of July in England! :wub:

...with a nice cup of tea while watching Coronation Street. :sad: .the same as every other day! :anicute: