Creacher's 2007 Personal Geocoin

creacher

creacherf1.jpgcreacherb1.jpg

Introducing my first ever personal geocoin - Cacheasaurus.

The design was created by Jamie (Mad Hatter's Neverland) and the coin was minted by Landsharkz.

The coin is 38mm in width and 3.0mm in thickness, with 250 total coins produced (200 in black nickel (shown above) and 50 LEs in gold).

It is trackable at GC and has it's own icon: icon32_2.jpg

The black nickel version can be purchased in one of 3 ways:

1) At Landsharkz - $8.50 CAD (+ S/H)

2) Order directly from me - $8.50 USD

($2.00 S/H (+$.50 for each additional coin) Domestic US orders)

** For international orders, please email me and I will provide you with shipping costs.

3) From me personally at GW5 - $8.50 with NO Shipping/Handling!

The Gold LE version is available only at GW5 (at least for now).

For orders, email me (creachercoin@gmail.com) with the subject of: Creacher Coin and provide the following info:

Full Name:

User ID:

Paypal Email Address:

Mailing Address:

Qty of coins:

Introducing my first ever personal geocoin - Cacheasaurus.

OOH, CUTE! He has Bedroom Eyes! :D ROFL!! :D See you at GW5, hoping to be at coin deal on Friday.

Who - the caveman or the t-rex!? :D

Being an ex-geologist from way back I can resist getting some of these. Email sent!

Cool! I hope it is a tough one... :)

Cachesaurus - D1/T3 ... Maybe you'll get this one after your 2k milestone, huh? :(:)

As far as what we're not telling... All I can say is that I've heard many times -- what happens in Team High Point, stays in Team High Point. :)

Cachesaurus - D1/T3 ... Maybe you'll get this one after your 2k milestone, huh? :D:D

As far as what we're not telling... All I can say is that I've heard many times -- what happens in Team High Point, stays in Team High Point. :D

Oh yeah, only 83 more to go until I hit 2K, then I will tackle tough ones like that. :P:blink:

Maybe after that I can start on all your puzzle caches... :D

We have about 10 Creacher coins left and then they're ALL gone!

These coins have sold very quickly and in large quantities... is there something about Creacher that you're not telling us :blink: ?

The interest in my coin has been overwhelming, thank you to everyone for that!

I still have some of the black nickel coins for sale directly from me, and I still have some of the Gold LE coins available for trade. :D

We have about 10 Creacher coins left and then they're ALL gone!

These coins have sold very quickly and in large quantities... is there something about Creacher that you're not telling us :unsure: ?

The interest in my coin has been overwhelming, thank you to everyone for that!

I still have some of the black nickel coins for sale directly from me, and I still have some of the Gold LE coins available for trade. :unsure:

Hello, i believe i'm very to late, but is it possible that you have some coins left? I search for one or two Creacher coins.

Greetings, Heiko