BN Lazy Hayes Days event Attendee coin now on sale!

Rockin Roddy

OK everyone....we had 100 coins made and have a few dozen or so left! These coins are trackable w/generic icon and are 1.5" X 3mm!! Coin artwork pictured below. Coins were made for our 1st Annual Lazy Hayes Days event which ended today!

Price of coins are $8 per coin. Add $2 1st coin and $.50 each additional for shipping in the United States and Canada...if elsewhere, please email me for shipping (I have no idea what it costs, so we'll have to figure something out)!

6PGE-00144H01-1hayes.jpg

You are buying the BLACK NICKEL...I don't have a photo of the coin itself, SORRY! Coins are in hand and ready to ship! I'm probably forgetting something, I'm sure you all will let me know if so! ;-)

TO ORDER, email me:

User name

Real name

Shipping Address

Paypal Address

Coin amount

Edited by Rockin Roddy

Price of coins are $8 per coin. Add $2 1st coin and $50 each additional for shipping in the United States and Canada...if elsewhere, please email me for shipping (I have no idea what it costs, so we'll have to figure something out)!

I'm sorry but I can't afford $50 for shipping extras to me... I'll have to pass....

*snickers* I'm sorry I really tried to resist posting.

Going to bug hubby to see how much is in our paypal...

Cache Agent

edited to add some words I forgot... need caffeine...

Edited by cache agent

THANKS for pointing that out to me Cache Agent! :cry: Fixed that! Was still tired from the GREAT weekend! WOW was that FUN!

THANKS LadyBee4T for the SUPER pics...I didn't want to bother you after such a GREAT job you did this weekend!! WOW...I owe you BIG!! And those aprons.... :) We'll (you, Nurse Nanna and myself) will have to get together for a nice dinner or something!!

As the picture shows, the front has recessed metal silhouettes of the people...really NICE!

edit to add: many have already been invoiced, coins packed...I hurt my back Saturday (hey, ribs cooking is a dangerous activity), so I'll likely just stick around the house today and get these ready to ship! There are still several left, so get your orders in!

Edited by Rockin Roddy

All orders have been shipped so far...except for one overseas...will get that price for you tomorrow!! Still plenty of these left, so order them while you can!

Team Eccs21....email me your information and I'll get you an invoice!!

Edited by Rockin Roddy

SURE KEEWEE!!

FUN FUN FUN was on the menu all weekend! We had such a great time, all our friends were there as well as many new ones. Took the group out for a romp in the woods Friday night (and, even though we were the guides, Tod did get us lost...but half the group went the right way). Saturday started with rain in the morning...and fire...FIRE FIRE (small campstove accident in the tent beside us), but the rest of the day was great...we cooked up a TON of ribs, had a great scavenger hunt and played some great games and activities as well! Nurse Nanna was given a special TB/award for being...well, herself!!

Sunday morning brought us to a GREAT pancake breakfast and even more camaraderie!! The only thing that DIDN'T go on was the lack of the MI-DNR for the announcement that had been promised! WHAT HAPPENED THERE?? No matter, we had so much fun, I was soooo busy cooking the ribs...never would have had time to pay attention!

Here's the cache page...http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=54214cc7-06d9-4e5b-b878-5448091ec3d0

We had more prizes than people toward the end, EVERYONE took SOMETHING home! Some very nice prizes donated at the event and from you folks on the forums...THANKS!! Next year promises to be even MORE fun...I'll be more prepared!

Rod

BoB...I emailed you, must not have went through?? ANYWAY...some coins have been shipped that haven't been received, some coins have yet to ship. I think yours were shipped (will check my notes to make sure) quite some time ago. If it hasn't arrived, it probably won't. Our local PO is a bit "weird" and I've had a couple of coins go missing now.

I'll re-mail your coins AND ALL OTHERS as soon as I can...I am currently having a very painful health problem that involves the lower frontal area and a "growth", will be going to the doctor's tomorrow as I am now worried it could be more than a boil (and it has affected my abiltiy to relieve myself)....instead of twins, I now have triplets (yes about the size of a golfball). I haven't forsaken you, I promise to make things right ASAP!

Hey...sorry if my descriptive was a bit more than needed, thought y'all would like a bit of gross anatomy. Now, I'm going to hobble back to lay down as the pressure from sitting is starting to become excruciating. Any doctors out there with any idea of what this problem could be??? And no, I haven't been doing much heavy lifting lately.

<_<

Yikes! Now I feel like the Wicked Witch of West Michigan!

Don't you worry about the coin, take care of yourself! I hope it all gets better real soon, you must be in some awful misery :( I didn't know, I feel bad bothering you about the coin when you were having to deal with this medical crisis.

Honest, in the big picture of life, a little coin is nothing. After dealing with my own health issues a few years ago, I learned not to sweat the small stuff. I ask myself "will it matter four years from now?" If not, I let it go.

So, here's hoping you're well real quick, and back to good times and caching as soon as possible!

Valarie

Band of Bradys

<_<

Still no coin, and I sent an email to RockinRoddy a few days ago, no answer :(

Send me your mailing info in an email, and if I've got one in my trader box (I'm at work, and I'm 90% sure I do), it will be in the mail tomorrow :)

Thank you for your most generous offer! But, I guess I'll still have faith in the mailman, or just let it go. About a month ago, a neighbor came knocking on the door, with a little package he'd found on the ground about a block away, addressed to me. He just had to know WHAT was in that package, that had come from somebody named "FROZEN BUNS" :D (pathtag trade)

Makes me wonder what else my nice mailman has dropped along his route!

Thanks BoB's...I had the kids package up another bubbler today. IF, and that's a BIG if I find someone to drive me to the doc's tomorrow, I'll drop yours and a few others off (OK, whomever drives).

The mass has grown to twice it's size today and has me nervous as all get out. The pain subsides somewhat with heat (and the kids have been sooo good at re-heating the microwave pack every 30 minutes or so). I'm working my way to the tub now for another soaking before I TRY to get a bit of sleep (stupid bedroom upstairs anyway).

I'm trying to get ahold of Tod so he can drive me...if the pain gets any worse though, I'll be hard pressed not to call for a "chauferred" ride...yes, getting to be that bad.

Again, truly sorry for the delay, with any luck, your package will go back out tomorrow! AND...it is I who should be feeling bad, so no worries!!

off to a soaking good time!

all coins have been shipped today. i still need to find a ride to the doc, but i made the yougsters walk thes to the po an hour ago. pain...you really gotta lovre it. let me knowwhen you get these...i wpould have rathr mailed them myself, but it appears all was done correctly.