Forum Insults Amnesty

In a similar vein to the recent popcorn smiley amnesty, I’d like to try something. On occasion (!) things on the forum get quite heated and I have observed sensible discussions as they degenerate into slanging matches where people’s integrity, personal hygiene*, and spelling are called into question <_<. Therefore I propose this thread. If someone says something with which you disagree, or posts something so totally idiotic that you’d like to hire a hitman :D , all you need to do is put your comment here. No one will know to whom you’ve replied or why, so there should be no bans or irritated moderators :D . Indeed, it should make their job easier.

*Note the Oxford comma?

I’ll start and my reply is:

“PASS THE BUCKET”. :D

In a similar vein to the recent popcorn smiley amnesty, I’d like to try something. On occasion (!) things on the forum get quite heated and I have observed sensible discussions as they degenerate into slanging matches where people’s integrity, personal hygiene*, and spelling are called into question :D. Therefore I propose this thread. If someone says something with which you disagree, or posts something so totally idiotic that you’d like to hire a hitman :D , all you need to do is put your comment here. No one will know to whom you’ve replied or why, so there should be no bans or irritated moderators :D . Indeed, it should make their job easier.

*Note the Oxford comma?

I’ll start and my reply is:

“PASS THE BUCKET”. <_<

I'll promise to do one of your caches Jerryo, just for starting this post, as I get lots of insults, about me :D

It's like wack a mole. You are just to stupid to go away no matter how many times I beat you with a stick.

Big words are no substitute for brains. Keep that in mind when you post.

Of course you think you are winning. It's going to take an hour before your mortal wound catches up to your brain.

Look, you may get to burn off this bad karma in another life, but I have to deal with you now. Go away.

Ok joking apart ..... as per the original intent

We have a TB .. we released it when we lost two new Kittens to a horrible disease (FIP) at weeks old

The TB was called Cats Eyes ...

http://www.geocaching.com/track/details.aspx?id=82739

Was picked up and LOST .. they (the folks who picked it up) never responded to emails or requests for info .. they just seemed to loose it

The pick up said

"Picked Up Cats Eyes and drop3d him off in one of the new caches we put out yesterday. It was a tight fit but he just squeezed in!"

However never dropped off ... Never released ... no new cache

:P

yes

Like a death at a birthday party, you ruin all the fun... Like a sucked and spat out smartie, you're no use to anyone."

ah, another JCC fan I see :P

You have this slippery quality, it makes me think of phlegm

and a dual personality... I hate both of them!

I've only been away for an hour and a half and see this thread is coming on nicely! Shall we have bets as to how long it goes before it's closed. I reckon Sunday 1800 hrs.....

flippin' moderators... :D

:):P:)

Shall we have bets as to how long it goes before it's closed?

:):D:):)

This is going better than I imagined it would. B)

Sunday at 6 sounds about right...

I've only been away for an hour and a half and see this thread is coming on nicely! Shall we have bets as to how long it goes before it's closed. I reckon Sunday 1800 hrs.....

flippin' moderators... :D

:):):)

Shall we have bets as to how long it goes before it's closed?

:D:P:):)

This is going better than I imagined it would. B)

Sunday at 6 sounds about right...

So I need to check again around 5:59pm. OK?

Catch you all later after I log a Jerryo cache, I hope Mr Jerryo will visit this cache and confirm that Miss Colourbox has been and stamped and dated the Log book!

Pippa

I don't dispute that you exist in some form. :)

We have an airfield near us: why not fly up and I'll take you to the cache of your choice? :)

Actually there's a field near us that'd accommodate a helicopter... :)

Hedging my bets, though, if you do exist in this persona then my plan to lure you to the northeast is on track and... well, just "and"! :P

I have a 5/5 underwater cache that's deep in the woods worth a visit. :)

Bring yer swimming cossie. :)

I don't dispute that you exist in some form. B)

As you see in my profile :)

We have an airfield near us: why not fly up and I'll take you to the cache of your choice? :)

Actually there's a field near us that'd accommodate a helicopter... :D

Yes there are, and there are hire car companies who will drop a car off at 8:30am at such places :)

Hedging my bets, though, if you do exist in this persona then my plan to lure you to the northeast is on track and... well, just "and"! :P

I visited, where were you :)

I have a 5/5 underwater cache that's deep in the woods worth a visit. :)

Bring yer swimming cossie. :)

You don't expect a girl to get her hair wet, do you? So I did the

Logical thing and kept dry :D

Log stamped and dated :D

Pippa :D

The last time I met a blonde as dumb as you she was a Golden Retriever.

I hope DG and GeoDog won't take offence at such a comment! :P

Nah, I am comfortable in the knowledge that the comment says more about Pauls (lack of) understanding of Golden Retrievers, than Goldens themselves, and has no reflection whatsoever on the intelligence of my Golden Retriever. :)

Nah, I am comfortable in the knowledge that the comment says more about Pauls (lack of) understanding of Golden Retrievers, than Goldens themselves, and has no reflection whatsoever on the intelligence of my Golden Retriever. :P
Please don't get me wrong, I grew up with Golden Retrievers from the age of five, and my father's widow still has one, so I've been exposed to them for an uninterrupted 30 years. They're very smart animals which is why they make the best assistance dogs. However, to compare human intelligence with that of a dog and to find the human lacking is very much the crux of the insult, which should also work on a comedic level. :)

Also, Caesar once beat me at chess... :)