I plan to attend (in the next 30 days)

Juicepig

This field Seems to only cover "will attend" logs from the last 30 days, but events that you have signed up for quite some time ago do not appear.

eg. I have an event coming up in two weeks, but since my "will attend" log was posted in february, it is not showing up in my list of "Planning to attend" events. However if I add a second will attend log today - it will show up.

This seems to be the case for events that are more then 30 days away as well - An event in late august is listed in my "Plan to attend in next 30 days" section

This field Seems to only cover "will attend" logs from the last 30 days, but events that you have signed up for quite some time ago do not appear.

eg. I have an event coming up in two weeks, but since my "will attend" log was posted in february, it is not showing up in my list of "Planning to attend" events. However if I add a second will attend log today - it will show up.

This seems to be the case for events that are more then 30 days away as well - An event in late august is listed in my "Plan to attend in next 30 days" section

I noticed that too. There's an event I' attending 06.02.07 (GC1242X), and I posted a 'Will Attend' log 04.17.07. This event doesn't show up as one of the events I plan to attend in the next 30 days.

Would the feature be better utilized if the code went by the date of the event rather than the date of the log?

I'd prefer it be that way (but understanding I may be the minority).

Just want to be clear too - I *do* like the feature. Already using it as a reminder.

Mine still shows an event I attended last month, which has now been archived. Most peculiar...

If it was The Mudblood Squad Spring Challenge event, Team 5150, my "will attend" disappeared about a week after that event. I don't know if I have something "checked" on my listing page or not, but we have only attended one event, ever. We have 4 others coming up this summer, I guess we will see if the page changes or not. Enjoyed meeting all who came to Mudblood Squads Event, we can't wait until next year! :D

Mine still shows an event I attended last month, which has now been archived. Most peculiar...

Right. There's two bugs in the current implementation. #1 is that it's keying off when you posted your "Will Attend" log, rather than when the event is being held. #2 is that it's looking up to 30 days in the past rather than 30 days in the future.

dave