Premier Geocoin Race II

Shilo

Does someone know Team LSUMonica? They have my racer geocoin in hands for 4 months and are not responding to my e-mails :blink:.

I can understand if there are any circumstances preventing them from caching, maybe a befriended team can contact them and take over the geocoin? I would appreciate that! :o

Your georacer got placed today!!!!! At least its back in the race :o:o

BTW....I had a few updates so they are up.

The standings are updated. :D

Another racer was found tucked away in a corner. It's back in the race again.

Also, if you see an error in your mileage or placements please let me know and I'll correct it. Sometimes I copy and paste things wrong or miss an e-mail notification. Eventually it might get fixed on the next placement but its always nice to be alerted to these things.

And, I'm working on PGR III so if you want to enter maybe set aside some geocoins(no more than 5 per race owner) for that race. I was planning a Geowoodstock release but thats not going to happen because I moved away from the area and am back in Georgia. I haven't decided if I want to hold an event or go place a very large cache or release the racers like Res2100 did in the first race, tied to an existing event. There will be some rule modifications, mainly to the no dipping rule. Keep an eye out to an new and improved website and a new post here in the forums about PGR III within the next month.

The standings are updated. :unsure:

Another racer was found tucked away in a corner. It's back in the race again.

Also, if you see an error in your mileage or placements please let me know and I'll correct it. Sometimes I copy and paste things wrong or miss an e-mail notification. Eventually it might get fixed on the next placement but its always nice to be alerted to these things.

And, I'm working on PGR III so if you want to enter maybe set aside some geocoins(no more than 5 per race owner) for that race. I was planning a Geowoodstock release but thats not going to happen because I moved away from the area and am back in Georgia. I haven't decided if I want to hold an event or go place a very large cache or release the racers like Res2100 did in the first race, tied to an existing event. There will be some rule modifications, mainly to the no dipping rule. Keep an eye out to an new and improved website and a new post here in the forums about PGR III within the next month.

i will be willing to help in whatever way i can with PGRIII

Thank you for the offer and I'll keep it in mind.

IF I hold a separate event it will probably be in west GA closer to where I live(Hiram) or maybe even swing it out your way since the last release was in GA. That gives me another option. :unsure:

Thank you for the offer and I'll keep it in mind.

IF I hold a separate event it will probably be in west GA closer to where I live(Hiram) or maybe even swing it out your way since the last release was in GA. That gives me another option. :unsure:

the AGA would be happy to host/co-host the event here...

and welcome back to the South! (forgot that in the other post)