Premier Geocoin Race II

Shilo

The standings are up to date :)

I went on a rescue mission to central Georgia to recover some coins. I went 2 for 6.

I marked the missing but not out racers in yellow and the confirmed goners with red. All this is in the 'Notes' column.

Is it just me or is there a huge gap (blank space) between the other columns and the Notes column? (I'm using Firefox so it may just be something that Firefox doesn't like)

I went on a rescue mission to central Georgia to recover some coins. I went 2 for 6.

I marked the missing but not out racers in yellow and the confirmed goners with red. All this is in the 'Notes' column.

Is it just me or is there a huge gap (blank space) between the other columns and the Notes column? (I'm using Firefox so it may just be something that Firefox doesn't like)

Yep - it's a Firefox thing. Displays OK in IE :)

Ah Ha!!! Thanks. I was noticing that too but didn't realize my Firefox was doing it. It does have a gap on Firefox but displays fine in IE.

I messed up my columns in Excel and can't fix it. I thought it was fine but evidently not. I'll work on it :)

Try it now with Firefox :)

I do have to adjust the 'Geocoin Type' column and will the next time I update the standings.

:laughing: Wow. One of my racers went from like 50th place (I really don't recall, it may have been alot farther down the list) to 2nd place. This is thanks to a trip to Spain followed by an immediate trip to Sweden. Cool. Now if someone just picks it up and takes it another 5000 miles.

Thats awesome! Now... if mine could return home that should get the miles up :lol:

And I have 2 of my 5 in the yellow :shocked: .

At least they aren't red, known as gone forever.....

There is always hope they are in an cache not visited much and just not logged their. My PGR II rescue mission didn't turn out like I wish it had. Maybe in a few weeks I'll go back down and see if I have better luck.

Woo hoo! One of mine was one of the two! That was the first movement of either of my coins since the original drop. Now I need you to go to Australia and drop it there. :-)

My other coin is missing since July, so you can probably mark it red. :-(

dave

Didn't quite make it to Australia :D But did go to a popular cache in Tennessee though :D

The standings are updated :unsure:

Not much going on this week. Guess the weather cooling off is slowing things down. We did get another racer to 9 placements but no one has made the 10 mark yet.

Saw your note about updating mileage. I logged in and "recalculated" mileage, hope that helps. I noticed I am still sitting with only 400+ miles with the recalculations it puts me to over 900+ miles .

Edited by Damenace

Saw your note about updating mileage. I logged in and "recalculated" mileage, hope that helps.

Yes it did :D

The standings are up to date :D

I missed a placement log e-mail notification somewhere so we have a new placement leader with 11 and 2nd place with 10.

The standings are updated :D

Not much going on this week. Guess the weather cooling off is slowing things down. We did get another racer to 9 placements but no one has made the 10 mark yet.

YEAH!!! My one racer is really getting moved around! Just not many miles yet. Hopefully #10 this week! :D

I would update the standings but the site is down completely :)

Hopefully all the e-mail notifications will/did get through to me. So the race owners might want to check there racers when/if the site comes back up to make sure they are up to date. Let me know if the standings are different than your racer page. Thanks.

The standings are updated finally :)

I added a sort alphabetically by owner. The place column is the racer's standing in the mileage category. This page won't get updated daily like the mileage and placements pages do but I'll try to do it once a week. Hope you all like it.

Anyone here? -_-

The standings are updated :anicute:

Just some info about the upcoming 3 weeks.

As some of you may know I am moving across the country. Thats the reason the standings haven't been updated as often lately. Been busy packing and planning my move. I will lose my internet connection around Nov 29th. I am leaving on Nov 30th or Dec 1. So the only way the standings will get updated after the 29th until about Dec 7th will be if I get a hotel with a WI-FI connection and I get time to look at the e-mails. I will do my best.

Also, I updated the owner standings tonight :lol:

My 911 Turbos Racer is currently in 1st place with placements!!! I almost got to grab it myself down here in Tucson...I made the trip this wekend and just so happens that The current holder was gonna drop it here! Turns out he couldnt make it into Tucson, so he was gonna drop it North somewhere. Maybe I could take a detour home...as if 17 hours isnt enough!!!!! :laughing:

Anyone here? :D

The standings are updated :D

Just some info about the upcoming 3 weeks.

As some of you may know I am moving across the country. Thats the reason the standings haven't been updated as often lately. Been busy packing and planning my move. I will lose my internet connection around Nov 29th. I am leaving on Nov 30th or Dec 1. So the only way the standings will get updated after the 29th until about Dec 7th will be if I get a hotel with a WI-FI connection and I get time to look at the e-mails. I will do my best.

Also, I updated the owner standings tonight :laughing:

I didn't know you were moving. I only met you at the launch event for this in Griffin, GA but maybe we will cross paths again someday! Where are you moving to? :D

My coins never seem to move anymore lol

I didn't know you were moving. I only met you at the launch event for this in Griffin, GA but maybe we will cross paths again someday! Where are you moving to? :(

My coins never seem to move anymore lol

I'm moving to CA, near Sacramento.

And my coin doesn't seem to move either.

I'm moving to CA, near Sacramento.

Welcome to California Shilo!!!!!! Lookin forward to your Presence!!!!...You picked a good state to move to! :D

I coulda grabbed mine had I known it was in Phoenix while I drove right past it, just mere minutes from the freeway too!!!!!!! :D

Actually I was born in San Diego but my family moved east when I was 7. So its a bit of a homecoming. :D