Premier Geocoin Race II

Shilo

Anyone who wants a TB/Geocoin goal sheet printed(the one done from the geocoin's page) and stuck in a plastic ziplock along with the metal tag and coin, please respond to this post or PM me and I will get it done before next Sunday's start of the Premier Geocoin Race II.

Only 8 days until the start of the race!!! B)

Anyone who wants a TB/Geocoin goal sheet printed(the one done from the geocoin's page) and stuck in a plastic ziplock along with the metal tag and coin, please respond to this post or PM me and I will get it done before next Sunday's start of the Premier Geocoin Race II.

O.K. I'm responding! B)

I'm responding as well B)

Thank You

Harry

Me too please. Thanks so much! B)

Responding to the message, guess I need it for both coins.

thanks

TG

we're drilling our coins right now, and we'll attach our own laminated mission tag... but we want the Oakcoins metal tag on there too...

we're bringing our coins to the event! will send tracking numbers soon!

5 for ~tasia~

5 for WheresDiB

1 for go-dog

Does anyone happen to have the PGR II website saved in there history folder???

Silly me save the standings as the first page while I was saving a back-up and now both files are the same :laughing:

Anyone who can help please let me know.

Thanks,

Shilo

Only 8 days until the start of the race!!! :laughing:

Cheers and consider us responded. We are really looking forward to the race - our geocoin engines are warming up.

Coins received in the (snail)mail on Monday:

GeorgiaTreasureQuester-2

TokyoBlossom-5

nielsenc-5

firetruckflyer-5

hjnielsen-5

Via e-mail and being brought to event by owners:

WheresDiB-5

go-dog-1

SAMrGRITS-4

~tasia~-5

bamadaisy5-1

Good grief!!! They are all loaded on the website!!!

We have 97 racers :laughing:

I have 5 in my possession(needing activated) and 2 more coming in the mail that I know of.

Hopefully I can start printing TB sheets tomorrow night. All metal tags have been attached to coins with holes in them except to those coins(20) in this post.

Only 8 days until the start of the race!!! :P

OK. So I am slow, can you add those to my two racers? Thanks!

Here's where I stand on the racing coins at this point. Anything not right, please let me know. If your name is not below and on the standings list on the website and you want tags, drilling or bug sheets speak up now. Only 21 metal tags left and I have about 10 more racers coming in the mail that I know of.

Racers that have holes in them(drilled or part of coin), geoswag metal tag attached, bug sheet printed and in ziplock:

Eric K(5)

Sliver & Lucy(2)

zazth(1)

PengoFamily(1)

TruckerGeorge(2)

Aiden's Cachers(2)

rchdlyn(1)

wyohunter(2)

dorkfish(5)

glennk721(3)

Racers that have holes in them(drilled or part of coin) and geoswag metal tag attached:

keewee(2)

Team GCHound(2)

nielsenc(5)

Team chelmo(3)

Ble68(1)

islander1988(4)

foodninja(2)

SeventhSon(1)

GeoSmurfz(5)

troublejv(2)

fairyhoney(5)

firetruckflyer(5)

TokyoBlossom(5)

hjnielsen(5)

Racers sent ready to go as sent:

DamnMenace(1)

GeorgiaTreasureQuester(2)

Racers being brought to the event:

bamadaisy5(1)

WheresDiB(5) metal tags to be provided at event.

go-dog(1)

SAMrGRITS(4)

~tasia~(5) metal tags to be provided at event.

edit to correct racer status

Edited by Shilo

We are sending four racers. We would like them drilled and have the works attached.

We are sending them today, 2nd day mail for a Friday delivery --

Tracy

Got 'em today :)

They are on the website and getting ready for the drill now :)

Also got 2 racers from dabhid07 as well :o

and the race is on......

The racers have been set free. :anibad: Watch them go!!!! :P

I'm jealous of all you folks in GA who will be seeing lots of cool coins in every cache for the next few months now that your area is flooded with new supply. That's what it was like in Toronto this time last year. So send some of those racers back north!

dave

Race standing updated.

We have a new leader.

Also have 52 placed logs waiting for mileage to update. They were just logged a few hours ago so it hasn't been long enough I suspect. Only those racers that the owners were online and manually hit 'recalculate mileage' probably got updated tonight.

Standings are updated. Lots of outstanding placement logs waiting for them to get updated.

Going to be quite a shake-up in the standings once everything updates. Quite a few racers are on the way to MWGB. Thats 500+ miles from the PGR II launch event ;)

I also received racers from GPX Navigators(1) and welch(3) this week that will get placed locally this weekend to start their races. That brings the total to 148 racers!!!!

The latest and greatest standings are up!!!

Only 4 most recent placements not updated yet.

I'm headed out of town today until Sunday so the standings might not get updated until Sunday evening. Not sure if my evaluation copy of Excel on my laptop will like my desktops Excel file(different versions). If time permits I'll see what I can do.

Have a good weekend and happy caching :rolleyes:

How long does it take for the race statistics to populate with new data? I have dropped three coins in the last three days but they are not showing with the new information....

Shilo, the one updating the page, is at an event this weekend and wasn't sure if they could get them updated, but would try. Also, the coin page itself doesn't update right away unless the owner recalculates the distance.

Edited by SeventhSon

How long does it take for the race statistics to populate with new data? I have dropped three coins in the last three days but they are not showing with the new information....

Like SeventhSon said, when I do them. I will have them updated this late afternoon/evening when I get home.

Wish there was an automatic way to do it. Even if there was it would go against geocaching.com's TOS we agreed to when we signed up.