Hi everyone

Hi everyone,

I'm Tonibunny and I just started caching after hearing about it on another forum.....I wish I'd found out about it ages ago! I love walking around exploring anyway and the thought of hunting for caches really appealed. I bought a basic Garmin GPS60 on Monday, and have been out looking for caches in London where I live. I've found 10 so far and it's Saturday tomorrow so hopefully I'll find more!

Anyway, it's great to be part of this, and to "meet" you all :laughing:

Toni x

Thanks!! I'm actually going to Shropshire next week and will be caching up there! I've got a travel bug to take with me too (Ed the Bear, currently sitting on my windowsill with a cocktail, living the city lifestyle - I took a photo for his log :laughing: )

This is great, I've been walking so far it's going to help me get fit :laughing:

Hi everyone,

I'm Tonibunny and I just started caching after hearing about it on another forum.....I wish I'd found out about it ages ago! I love walking around exploring anyway and the thought of hunting for caches really appealed. I bought a basic Garmin GPS60 on Monday, and have been out looking for caches in London where I live. I've found 10 so far and it's Saturday tomorrow so hopefully I'll find more!

Anyway, it's great to be part of this, and to "meet" you all :laughing:

Toni x

Welcome.

Would be nice to see you at some of the events. There's a London one every so often.

Oss!

Thanks! I doubt I'd have found this many if I didn't live in the middle of London though :)

Hey Toni Welcome, Caching in london. I go to london almost once a month.. Never thought of caching there. Will definitely be doing it soon. Let us know when you've placed your 1st cache, so we can go find it.

speak soon

G

Oooh I know there are loads of caches all over the UK, it's brilliant. But, you see, I can't drive! I would be a bit stuck if I didn't live in London, cos it would be a lot more difficult to get to caches :P

At the moment though I'm in Shropshire with another newbie cacher who CAN drive! We've just been out for a walk round Oswestry Racecourse and found 3 caches :)

I hope that the Washers team won't be annoyed that I brought their JSAM coin back from London and placed it in a cache up here.....I have just realised that they probably come from here themselves! ;)