South Dakota Cachers

Team LaLonde

Here are some of my favorites - and of course the ones I hid myself!

Isaiah's Retreat- Use waypoint: GC10HKK

Shrine in the Black Hills- Use waypoint: GCP6QQ

BlackHills Mines #2 (Ingersoll Mine)- Use waypoint: GCJAFD

Big Falls Cache -Use waypoint: GC8DAE

Doty Springs -Use waypoint: GCB996

H

We're taking a va-cache-on to SD in mid-June. Any advice from cachers in the Badlands/Black Hills area? Any 'must do' caches in the area? We're driving our Jeep Cherokee and tent camping so nearly anything goes.

Here are some of my favorites - and of course the ones I hid myself!

Isaiah's Retreat- Use waypoint: GC10HKK

Shrine in the Black Hills- Use waypoint: GCP6QQ

BlackHills Mines #2 (Ingersoll Mine)- Use waypoint: GCJAFD

Big Falls Cache -Use waypoint: GC8DAE

Doty Springs -Use waypoint: GCB996

H

We're taking a va-cache-on to SD in mid-June. Any advice from cachers in the Badlands/Black Hills area? Any 'must do' caches in the area? We're driving our Jeep Cherokee and tent camping so nearly anything goes.

Thanks for the info! Keep the suggestions coming. Two others we have an interest in are Heck Table II and Reflector City Cache. I have also heard that there's a cache at the geographic center of the U.S. but that the area was closed because of rattlesnake infestation. Is this true? Perhaps the cache is not in the closed area?

Center of Nation

Use waypoint: GCRCTJ

It is not archived or antyhing so I think you could still find it.

Thanks for the info! Keep the suggestions coming. Two others we have an interest in are Heck Table II and Reflector City Cache. I have also heard that there's a cache at the geographic center of the U.S. but that the area was closed because of rattlesnake infestation. Is this true? Perhaps the cache is not in the closed area?

"Split Rock Frustration"

And all of the caches going over the "iron mountain road" - best scenery in the area.

I agree, Iron Mountain Road has great views and caches, I have to put in a plug for my new multi- here it's getting great reviews and will show you sites most tourists will never see.

Most every cache in these parts has merit... not a LPC for 300 miles!