New Personal Geocoin - OIGM (Original Iraq Geocache Medics)

DezertMedic

Hi all,

I want to apologize for not posting something here sooner. As noted, I ran into some difficulties in mailing from where I work (Iraq). That and a few other problems caused a big delay. I was worried something like this would happen, that is why I ask folks not to send a coin(trade) until they had mine in hand. I shipped a box of coins back to the states with various coins to be mailed out. The first batch was finally mailed out about a week ago so they should start popping up in your mail box :) A handful more will go out this week as well. I am home on vacation so I have had the chance to release one trackable from San Diego and hope to release another before I return to work. (somewhere in GA or FL)

If folks are still interested in please just drop me an email to my new email account specifically set up for geocaching and geocoins :) dezertmedic@yahoo.com

I have the original list of folks and am trying to work my way down it as I am able to mail the coins.

Once again I apologize for the delay and hope that the wait is worth it.

Happy Caching!

DezertMedic

Good to hear from you again, DezertMedic. I guess I feel more comfortable now about mailing my trade to you at the return address on the package you sent me.

Thanks again for the trade.

*nods*

Thats my stateside address :)

Everyone who receives a coin will have my Florida address on it :)

I have 10 coins sitting beside me to package up. I thought I had shipped more home but they are probably delayed.

Thanks for the understanding.

D

Hi all again,

I am reposting the list of folks who originally offered to trade. I still have the list of names and coins requested but I can not find the address list!

So if you are still interested in a trade, please email me your home address. I will get as many coins in the mail before I leave again in a few days and will leave detailed instructions for the other coins to get mailed out as I get physical address. I promise *hoping* there will not be the delay this time! In the meantime I'll keep looking for addresses.

Southbayday

Nicolo

Pengofamily

Oroborus

4BOWS

Ferreter5

GBOT

The Dream Cachers

Planet

Hares Ear

Omega

Avroair

wyohunter

Cog&Gil

Marky

danoshimano

Team Sand Dollar

Buffalo Wings

nolefan9399

Two Happy Hikers

PennyPacker

CyberChemist

marlin01

Filter X

nscaler

res2100

tsunrisebey

GCHound

Mr.Explorer3

sweetlife - have address

Anthus - have address

Go JayBee

Oh ...

AtlantaGal, Tankhouds, Moop Along, Moosiegirl, usyoopers, slowdownracer - those 6 were mailed this past week!

Also, when you receive the coin, the return address will be my Florida address for you to send your trade to.

Happy Caching!

DezertMedic

I think that covers it for tonight - time for sleep then caching tomorrow :)

I think I am caught up on all the emails.

My mom, who I finally was able to take out Geocaching while visiting her in Florida, has agreed to make sure all the coins get mailed! No matter how old we get mom is always there to help out!

We had a great time caching around Lake City.

On another note when I got to Ga, I found another stack of coins I had sent back so I just have to ship them down to her to get them out.

Thanks for all the support and patience and great trades from everyone.

~D

Edited by DezertMedic

Hi all,

Just to let folks know that coins have gone out and folks are getting them already :lol:

I am trying to make sure we stay on top of everything. If for some reason you don't get a response from me or you've sent me all your info and the coin does not make it to you with in the next 2 weeks (allowing for any mail delays) please email me and let me know.

For all the new trade offers coming in we'll get them out as quickly as possible.

Thanks for all the great trades.

DezertMedic (with much assistance from Grammy Mobley)

Hi all,

Just to let folks know that coins have gone out and folks are getting them already :D

I am trying to make sure we stay on top of everything. If for some reason you don't get a response from me or you've sent me all your info and the coin does not make it to you with in the next 2 weeks (allowing for any mail delays) please email me and let me know.

For all the new trade offers coming in we'll get them out as quickly as possible.

When you get a chance.............

Please post a list of who's coin trades you have received. I always like to make sure my coins get to their destination and not lost in the mail.

Thanks. :)

Hi all,

Just to let folks know that coins have gone out and folks are getting them already :)

When you get a chance.............

Please post a list of who's coin trades you have received. I always like to make sure my coins get to their destination and not lost in the mail.

Thanks. :)

I am planning on updating the list once we get the majority of coins out and in ...

Grammy Mobley is busily sending, receiving and being keeper of the spread sheet :( . I should receive an updated version in a couple of days.

Thanks

Hi all. Here is an updated list of trade status.

Trade Status Name Rec'd

Sent - AtlantaGal - Rec'd

Southbayday

Nicolo

Sent - Pengofamily

Sent - Oroborus

Sent - 4BOWS

Ferreter5

Sent - Tank hounds

Sent - The Moop Along - Rec'd

GBOT

The Dream Cachers

Planet

Hares Ear

Omega

Sent - Moosiegirl

Avroair

wyohunter

Cog&Gil

Marky

Sent - danoshimano

Pending - Team Sand Dollar

Pending - Buffalo Wings

Sent - slowdownracer - Rec'd

nolefan9399

Two Happy Hikers

PennyPacker

Sent - CyberChemist

marlin01

Filter X

nscaler

Sent - usyooper

res2100

Sent - tsunrisebey

GCHound

Sent - Mr.Explorer3

Sent - Sweetlife

Sent - Anthus

Sent - Go JayBee - Rec'd

Glennk721

Sent - ScoutingWV

Sent - 3sparks

Sent - Mustangjoni

Sent = in the mail already ;)

Rec'd = your trade has arrived to me ;)

Pending = should be in the mail in a day or 2 ;)

If there is nothing beside your name, I may have missed an email. If you are still looking to trade please let me know. Also if your name is on the list and you dont want to trade let me know and I'll take it off.

Thanks everyone for the trades. If I have missed anyone please let me know.

Also, if anyone cares to suggest a good place to get a coin display let me know.

Edited by DezertMedic