Food service help at Geowoodstock 5

Well GW5 is just about here and we can't wait for the crowds to arrive in Raleigh. Because of the huge number of cachers registered we are setting up 4 food service lines to get the food out to the hungry folks. We still need some kind hearts to help us serve the food to everyone. We have two shifts of one hour each at 4PM and 5PM. If you have an hour to spare please volunteer for this. You get to eat at 3PM if you volunteer which is an added bonus besides getting to see everyone you know. When you smell the pigs cooking along with the steaks and chicken you will appreciate being able to eat early. Please email me if you have an hour to spare.

Kenny

Email sent. Please let us know if/when you have enough volunteers so we can close the topic. For being first to respond, you have to make me an honorary member of your state's organization.

:laughing:

I sure will. Thanks for your offer of help oh honorary member of the NCGO.

We'll be working registration and the medic tent but we're going to be there all day so we'll be happy to help with the food service for an hour.

I'm still recovering from all the hot dogs I ate at the Airborne 3 event today!

Yep we have you down as per our conversation. Please stop by the kitchen to sign in. Those darn hot dogs were very addicting.

Saw this in the Geowoodstock forum and Friday and intended to email you today...

I (LSUMonica) will be happy to help and since Dimples in riding in the car with me she will volunteer as well!!! :cry::)

Actually I cleared it with her before posting -- so you have two former Louisiana girls now living in Tennessee volunteering to help!

Just email where we need to be and when!

Looking forward to the event!

Saw this in the Geowoodstock forum and Friday and intended to email you today...

I (LSUMonica) will be happy to help and since Dimples in riding in the car with me she will volunteer as well!!! :D:D

Actually I cleared it with her before posting -- so you have two former Louisiana girls now living in Tennessee volunteering to help!

Just email where we need to be and when!

Looking forward to the event!

PM on the way and thank you

Well GW5 is just about here and we can't wait for the crowds to arrive in Raleigh. Because of the huge number of cachers registered we are setting up 4 food service lines to get the food out to the hungry folks. We still need some kind hearts to help us serve the food to everyone. We have two shifts of one hour each at 4PM and 5PM. If you have an hour to spare please volunteer for this. You get to eat at 3PM if you volunteer which is an added bonus besides getting to see everyone you know. When you smell the pigs cooking along with the steaks and chicken you will appreciate being able to eat early. Please email me if you have an hour to spare.

Kenny

What is Geowoodstock 5? What is GW 5? Are you guys talking about some kind of NASCAR event, or is it some kind of golf tournament? I am clueless!

;)

:P

B);)

More seriously, to all the folks planning to attend GW5, have fun! :)B)