Pottery Geocoin - Four Spirit

sssooocool

How many sets were made in total?

Good question Tooey, ;)

We have made up now Dragon-129 Tiger- 120 Phoenix-123 Tortoise- 121.

111 pieces of each spirit were sold in 4-pcs-set with box.

There are Dragon-11 Tiger- 4 Phoenix- 5 Tortoise- 8 in stock today.

The third run (250 pieces in total) we are making now are four sprits in four different colors, no polishing, no set box packing, at a lower price. Meantime, we are designing an extra spirit to represent “Center”.

Haima

Still waiting for mine to make it to Idaho :grin: Every time I hear the mailman come by I run to the door only to be greeted by the mailman driving away and my mailbox full of junk :( I think when these beauties arrive I'll be doing a happy dance and my neighbors will think I'm crazy :lol:

I just checked the post office in Taiwan and they said the package was been delivered to the arrived office (AMC LOS ANGELES) on Nov. 12.

The coins should be send to you very soon and I wish I could be there to see your crazy happy dance.

Dorothy :lol:

Our just arrived today - thank you ever so much. To activate or not to activate, that is the question. Will ponder and admire and ponder and admire . . . .

Yes activate rchdlyn did, and discover did I.

Very unique and beautiful most unlike any other I have seen.

B)

We can confirm we are going to release a set at the Aotearoa Multi Event (6 October 2007) to be held in Ashburton with another set there to discover, and maybe even some new coins ,if they arrive in time :) If you are in NZ at this time - it will be the place to be. Look forward to meeting cacher's throughout NZ and indeed the world. B)

That will be our honor if you add our coins in the event.

Hope you have a wonderful time there!

Best wishes,

sssooocool

I can confirm that there was one entire set of these coins released into the wild at the Geocoinfest Aotearoa event. Must add them to my watchlist to see where they travel...

TB1T56K: Four Spirit Geocoin - Asure Dragon

TB1T58V: Four Spirit Geocoin - Black Tortoise

TB1T591: Four Spirit Geocoin - White Tiger

TB1T599: Four Spirit Geocoin - Red Phoenix

UPDATE: The set have now travelled 781.6 miles since October 6 2007 and are still in NZ. There have been some interesting pictures posted on their links if anyone is interested.

We have not been on the thread for a while and have just spotted the coloured. We are in two minds, but only because we have so many coins and are way behind on our activation of our private collection.

Well done Sssooocool. :)

I can confirm that there was one entire set of these coins released into the wild at the Geocoinfest Aotearoa event. Must add them to my watchlist to see where they travel...

TB1T56K: Four Spirit Geocoin - Asure Dragon

TB1T58V: Four Spirit Geocoin - Black Tortoise

TB1T591: Four Spirit Geocoin - White Tiger

TB1T599: Four Spirit Geocoin - Red Phoenix

update: the tortoise is MIA from a californian cache since july, two are in australia last logged this month and there is one in NZ -the kiwi holding it has been hanging on to it since January!

After Four-Spirit Geocoin sold out in the end of 2007, we have been receiving many enquiry emails for these coins.

We are now ready for the new lot of production and placing an announcement here to see

if there are other people who are interested in purchasing this item.

The new production will be:

4 geocoins pointing 4 directions as a set 4SG-4

Color is as post #1 pictures, original color – dark brown antique finished

Packing is as post #56 picture, 4 coins to be packed in a red box

In addition, we will make Qilin 4SG-C representing “center”.

Color is the same as above

Design is as post #54 (tom4prop’s pictures)

Packing is regular individual packing

Four-Spirit Geocoin will be sold as a set of 4 pieces only except for Qilin coin which can be sold individually.

Price has been adjusted slightly as follows:

Four Spirit Geocoin

4SG-4 Set (4 different patterns) US$49/set, S/H $6.50 ($4 for additional set)

4SG-C Qilin Geocoin US$13/pc., S/H $3.5 ($1 for additional piece)

4SG-5 (4SG-4 + Qilin) US$61/set+1, S/H $7.50 ($5 for additional)

The quantity of this lot for those 5 designs is around 50 pieces each and we are ready to take preorder now.

Please kindly email following information to sssooocool@gmail.com for your purchase.

.Geo Nick

.Name

.Address

.Contact e-mail

.Paypal e-mail

.Qnty of 4SG-4:

.Qnty of 4SG-C:

.Qnty of 4SG-5:

The production will be ready in early April. We will send paypal invoice to those whom preordered and advise the shipping date as well.

Thank you very much

Haima

Edited by Haima

The new lot of Four spirit Geocoin is ready today, it is slightly earlier than our expectation. Now we need 2-3 days for inspection and packing and hope to start delivering from this Friday (27 MAR.).

For those who have placed preorders, we will send Paypal invoice to your email box in a few days. Please kindly check your email box and we’ll deliver your coins as soon as we receive your payment.

For anyone who is interested in this item, don’t hesitate to CLICK HERE for more details and feel free to email me when you have any question.

Dorothy of sssooocool family :mellow:

Edited by Haima

For the hunters who had paid before,

I've delivered all of your packages already.

It's about 7-14 days delivery from Taiwan to destination.

Hope you enjoy the coins and please feel free to e-mail me if you have any questions.

Dorothy of sssooocool family