Pottery Geocoin - Four Spirit

sssooocool

Yes, both our Four Spirit Geocoin and South Pointing Chariot Geocoin are still available.

Please kindly place your order from our website: http://www.gocloko.com/geocoin/fourspirit/index.htm. Thank you!

sssooocool

I finally got mine... it went to the wrong address first. :{

I only ordered the tiger and turtle, but now I'm wishing I got all four. Are there any still for sale?

I've been watching this thread and thinking why would anyone spend so much for these. but after seeing all the responses i decided to bite. order placed.

Yes, both our Four Spirit Geocoin and South Pointing Chariot Geocoin are still available.

Please kindly place your order from our website: http://www.gocloko.com/geocoin/fourspirit/index.htm. Thank you!

sssooocool

I only ordered the tiger and turtle, but now I'm wishing I got all four. Are there any still for sale?

I've been watching this thread and thinking why would anyone spend so much for these. but after seeing all the responses i decided to bite. order placed.

Wait until you see these. . . you will be glad you did! They are unbelievably beautiful and detailed and if you ordered all of them, the box they come in is the perfect display case.

Wait until you see these. . . you will be glad you did! They are unbelievably beautiful and detailed and if you ordered all of them, the box they come in is the perfect display case.

I agree, you will not be disappointed. These coins are works of art. Worth every penny, I say.

--Marky

sssooocool

Hi Nero!

We've received your payment and have sent one set of Four Spirit Geocoins to you today.

Hope you will like the coins and enjoy having it.

Good day!

sssooocool

sssooocool

I agree, you will not be disappointed. These coins are works of art. Worth every penny, I say.

--Marky

Greetings. Thes coins are absolutly stunning "works of art", Be it that I was ordering from China I placed a order for 2 sets. I would like to break apart a set in trade as singles for anyone not wanting to order a full set. Drop me a email if interested,

Glenn

Thank you for your continuous support and your kind words to my coins. My English vocabulary is really not enough to express my appreciation. :D:D:D

The coins came in this mornings mail and I am very pleased that I ordered the full set. It's great to have something different ... and especially when they are all so great looking. Thanks very much for the set!

Glad to know that you received the set so early.

You are lucky as both sides of post office did a good job on this set.

Have read the reviews, what the heck, it's only money. Purchased a set.

Accordiongal

Thank you Jean, your order for one set each of Four Spirit Geocoin and South Pointing Chariot Geocoin had been shipped yesterday Sep. 3.

For those two sets were shipped in one package, we had refunded $2.5 to you yesterday through Payapl as a shipping saving. :):)

sssooocool

Our just arrived today - thank you ever so much. To activate or not to activate, that is the question. Will ponder and admire and ponder and admire . . . .

Yes activate rchdlyn did, and discover did I.

Very unique and beautiful most unlike any other I have seen.

:D

We can confirm we are going to release a set at the Aotearoa Multi Event (6 October 2007) to be held in Ashburton with another set there to discover, and maybe even some new coins ,if they arrive in time :) If you are in NZ at this time - it will be the place to be. Look forward to meeting cacher's throughout NZ and indeed the world. :)

Edited by rchdlyn

Our just arrived today - thank you ever so much. To activate or not to activate, that is the question. Will ponder and admire and ponder and admire . . . .

;)

We can confirm we are going to release a set at the Aotearoa Multi Event (6 October 2007) to be held in Ashburton with another set there to discover, and maybe even some new coins ,if they arrive in time ;) If you are in NZ at this time - it will be the place to be. Look forward to meeting cacher's throughout NZ and indeed the world. :D

That will be our honor if you add our coins in the event.

Hope you have a wonderful time there!

Best wishes,

sssooocool

:D

We can confirm we are going to release a set at the Aotearoa Multi Event (6 October 2007) to be held in Ashburton with another set there to discover, and maybe even some new coins ,if they arrive in time :D If you are in NZ at this time - it will be the place to be. Look forward to meeting cacher's throughout NZ and indeed the world. :D

Best wishes,

sssooocool

I can confirm that there was one entire set of these coins released into the wild at the Geocoinfest Aotearoa event. Must add them to my watchlist to see where they travel...

TB1T56K: Four Spirit Geocoin - Asure Dragon

TB1T58V: Four Spirit Geocoin - Black Tortoise

TB1T591: Four Spirit Geocoin - White Tiger

TB1T599: Four Spirit Geocoin - Red Phoenix

:P

We can confirm we are going to release a set at the Aotearoa Multi Event (6 October 2007) to be held in Ashburton with another set there to discover, and maybe even some new coins ,if they arrive in time :P If you are in NZ at this time - it will be the place to be. Look forward to meeting cacher's throughout NZ and indeed the world. :)

Best wishes,

sssooocool

I can confirm that there was one entire set of these coins released into the wild at the Geocoinfest Aotearoa event. Must add them to my watchlist to see where they travel...

TB1T56K: Four Spirit Geocoin - Asure Dragon

TB1T58V: Four Spirit Geocoin - Black Tortoise

TB1T591: Four Spirit Geocoin - White Tiger

TB1T599: Four Spirit Geocoin - Red Phoenix

I wish them well. I released one and as far as I can tell it didn't make it past it's first cache.......... I even wrote on the outer ring with a permenent marker - "Please don't keep! This is a traveling geocoin, please log and place in an other cache."

There are 75 Four Sprit Geocoins being activated already as showing on the list here:

http://www.geocaching.com/track/search.aspx?k=four+spirit

Only few pieces have mileages stated, and 3 pieces of them are released by my father Haima. 

It doesn’t bother me anymore, as I have another ideal using the same moulds to make some unpolished/lower price four spirit geocoin. No box packing anymore as it will be sold individually instead of set. The color of coin will be white, green, red & black to match each animal.

I had a couple friends tell me that I should order this set because I would appreciate them on many levels. Well I finally caved and bought the set a couple weeks back and they arrived today.

These are absolutely beautiful and so well done, I commend the artist behind the design and all the work that went into making these. I can't say enough good things about these handcrafted pottery coins. A++!

Thanks to my buddies who urged me to buy the set, I'm glad I did!

~tsun :huh:

Edited by tsunrisebey

There are 75 Four Sprit Geocoins being activated already as showing on the list here:

http://www.geocaching.com/track/search.aspx?k=four+spirit

Only few pieces have mileages stated, and 3 pieces of them are released by my father Haima. 

It doesn’t bother me anymore, as I have another ideal using the same moulds to make some unpolished/lower price four spirit geocoin. No box packing anymore as it will be sold individually instead of set. The color of coin will be white, green, red & black to match each animal.

OH MY GOSH!! I just saw this. Johnny, if you do these, please let me know. I am definitely interested in these!

As you may know, I have loved all of the coins you have done. Your craftsmanship is incredible! Your ideas are always wonderfully unique! You always keep up updated every step of the way. Again thank you for everything and I will look forward to the new coins, if you do them. :surprise:

I ordered a set via website, any idea of when these might get shipped?

Sorry, we could not find your Nick name from our shipping record.

Please kindly let us know your first name, the city of your shipping address and the date of you Paypal payment. We will trace it again upon receipt of the above information immediately. Thank you! :)

Haima (the father of sssooocool family)

Please kindly let us know your first name, the city of your shipping address and the date of you Paypal payment. We will trace it again upon receipt of the above information immediately. Thank you! :(

Sincere apologies for the time it has taken me to respond to this. I have been confused by the email messages received from Paypal. It appeared to me that payment had been made, but on looking again today it listed as 'reversed'. So I used the request for payment that came from Chu-Yang Huang - and the payment should now be made properly. Please let me know if you require any more information, thank you.

I also ordered a set on the 19th last month and received a confirmation by Paypal. I haven't got any message, but hope that they should be shipped by now. (?)

Yes, your order has been shipped on 22nd Oct. (Monday).

In case you do not receive it by the end of this week, please use this number PR 032 72196 2 TW to trace with your local post office, meantime, let us know so we can also trace from here.

The package was sent via registered airmail.

Please kindly let us know your first name, the city of your shipping address and the date of you Paypal payment. We will trace it again upon receipt of the above information immediately. Thank you! :huh:

Sincere apologies for the time it has taken me to respond to this. I have been confused by the email messages received from Paypal. It appeared to me that payment had been made, but on looking again today it listed as 'reversed'. So I used the request for payment that came from Chu-Yang Huang - and the payment should now be made properly. Please let me know if you require any more information, thank you.

We have received your paypal payment and will ship out your order today.

Due to Johnny (Chu-Yang Huang) has just changed to a new department of the computer company he is working; he has to work late each night. In order to give him more time to rest and date, I, Haima (his father) and Dorothy (his sister) will handle the correspondence and shipping for him. B)

Haima

Please kindly let us know your first name, the city of your shipping address and the date of you Paypal payment. We will trace it again upon receipt of the above information immediately. Thank you! :blink:

We have received your paypal payment and will ship out your order today.

Due to Johnny (Chu-Yang Huang) has just changed to a new department of the computer company he is working; he has to work late each night. In order to give him more time to rest and date, I, Haima (his father) and Dorothy (his sister) will handle the correspondence and shipping for him. :huh:

Haima

Thanks for the update - but I am a little concerned now that I have paid twice - paypal shows a payment made on 29th October - which has been taken from my bank account, now there is a second payment dated November 7th. If you need any more information from me please let me know. Thank you.

Edited by Tooey

Thanks for the update - but I am a little concerned now that I have paid twice - paypal shows a payment made on 29th October - which has been taken from my bank account, now there is a second payment dated November 7th. If you need any more information from me please let me know. Thank you.

We sent a money request to you on Oct. 29. Although the record shows “paid” now, Paypal did not receive the money until Nov. 7 when you actually settled the request.

Please log in your Paypal account and click "All Account Activity" first.

You could see a Paypal money request was billed to you on Oct 29, but in the last column "Balance" didn’t deduct the net amount and only display "..." which means the payment didn’t really transfer to Paypal.

Until Nov.7 the balance deducted the net amount then it's shown that your payment was paid successfully.

I hope this clears your confusion. Please let me know if I could be of any further assistance to you.

Dorothy (sssooocool's sister)

I also ordered a set on the 19th last month and received a confirmation by Paypal. I haven't got any message, but hope that they should be shipped by now. (?)

Yes, your order has been shipped on 22nd Oct. (Monday).

(...)

The coins have arrived safely yesterday. As it seems, they were quickly shipped to Germany, but needed over 2 weeks for the rest of about 300 miles, because of the German post. Apologies to ssssocool - you have done a great job.

The coins are absolutely beautiful and I regret not a cent. They will never make it into a cache, but maybe I will show them once in a while... to a good friend... on christmas... when I'm drunk... and old...murmuring "My precious!"...

... or maybe I will show them to no one at all.

:lol:

You will not be disappointed. Mine got mailed out on the 8th November, and had I been home yesterday they would have been delivered on the 13th. I had to go to sorting office this morning to collect them, wondered what the 'signed for' item would be as I did not expect them to arrived so quickly. The quality of finish and design on these coins is fabulous.

The coins have arrived safely yesterday. As it seems, they were quickly shipped to Germany, but needed over 2 weeks for the rest of about 300 miles, because of the German post. Apologies to ssssocool - you have done a great job.

The coins are absolutely beautiful and I regret not a cent. They will never make it into a cache, but maybe I will show them once in a while... to a good friend... on christmas... when I'm drunk... and old...murmuring "My precious!"...

... or maybe I will show them to no one at all.

:)

To Spiel-Trieb:

After reading your post, we all laughed to death! Thank you! :)

Dorothy(sssooocool's sister)

Ordered mine late last week. Can't wait to receive them!

To BRoKeN W:

I noticed that your icon is a Chinese word means dream.

I wish all of your dreams come true. :D

Dorothy

You will not be disappointed. Mine got mailed out on the 8th November, and had I been home yesterday they would have been delivered on the 13th. I had to go to sorting office this morning to collect them, wondered what the 'signed for' item would be as I did not expect them to arrived so quickly. The quality of finish and design on these coins is fabulous.

To Tooey:

You’re very lucky that it took only five days for shipping and I think it’s the fastest time that I’ve delivered coins from Taiwan to the states. :D

Dorothy

Edited by sssooocool