glennk721 Operation Spreading Sunshine !

glennk721

I'll take Arkansas. I'm in Texas, but we're headed that way right on your time frame.

Address PMed and emailed.

Thanks for the offer ;)

I would like to see if I can fill the residents of the States first.

States entered so far :P

And Available States,

If not taken by this Thursday by (residents) , Will seek alternatve placment,

1 Alaska - scobey

2 Texas - HiDude_98

3 California - rivercity

4 Montana - tsunrisebey

5 New Mexico

6 Arizona - Cog&Gil

7 Nevada - brooker

8 Colorado - Team_Talisman

9 Oregon - PhantomTech

10 Wyoming -wyohunter

11 Michigan Ladybear4T

12 Minnesota -pfalstad

13 Utah - Damenace

14 Idaho -Toojin & Bart

15 Kansas - larry739

16 Nebraska

17 South Dakota - GPX Navigators

18 Washington - Blue Power Ranger

19 North Dakota - Big Bear TC

20 Oklahoma

21 Missouri - 57chevy

22 Florida - MommyFinder

23 Wisconsin - Jay Mills

24 Georgia - cmelton14

25 Illinois - CinemaBoxers

26 Iowa - Cydriver

27 New York - Woodland Clan

28 North Carolina - creacher

29 Arkansas

30 Alabama - ~tasia~

31 Louisiana - LSUFan

32 Mississippi - OshnDoc

33 Pennsylvania- lindsychris

34 Ohio - JIMBOBWE

35 Virginia - Morgan's Marauders

36 Tennessee - icydove

37 Kentucky - emurock

38 Indiana - Team GCHound

39 Maine - acadiahiker

40 South Carolina - donorgirl

41 West Virginia - cainrcc

42 Maryland - Degai

43 Hawaii - sillygirl & jrr

44 Massachusetts - Theseus

45 Vermont

46 New Hampshire - Want2bemore

47 New Jersey - jho135

48 Connecticut

49 Delaware

50 Rhode Island- BBWolf+3Pigs

Thanks, Glenn

Edited by glennk721

I'm a former resident of New Mexico, so if you don't get a current resident I'll take it.

I'm not much further from Nebraska, and it would give me an excuse to go to Cabela's in Sidney caching around Ogalalla and Sidney if I had to take a coin there, so sign me up for that if there are no locals to take it ;)

Edited by Team GPSaxophone

I'm a former resident of New Mexico, so if you don't get a current resident I'll take it.

I'm not much further from Nebraska, and it would give me an excuse to go to Cabela's in Sidney caching around Ogalalla and Sidney if I had to take a coin there, so sign me up for that if there are no locals to take it ;)

Thanks , Lets see what Thursday brings :)

Almost all 50 States filled up in just less then 1 week, Thanks go out to all of you. :P

Glenn

Greetings to everyone. I have 9 open states. I have 10 mailers. This means I have either missed one person in contact, and or have not been contacted by one party.

If you have not responded with a mailing address for your coin to be sent out , There is still plenty of time, but want to get coins in route :(

Email for contact::

operationsunshine at gmail dot com

Thanks, Glenn

Edited by glennk721

I'd like to take Vermont,but I'm not there at the moment(In Iraq)...I will be in August.If you don't get a taker by your deadline can I vouch for it?

Greetings. Yes indeed you may. This besides being a coin drop, is a race for amount of caches, and most miles traveled. You will be way behind the rest in entering the "race" . If no one steps up for your State you can indeed be included, "better late then never" If you don't mind :(

I'd like to take Vermont,but I'm not there at the moment(In Iraq)...I will be in August.If you don't get a taker by your deadline can I vouch for it?

Greetings. Yes indeed you may. This besides being a coin drop, is a race for amount of caches, and most miles traveled. You will be way behind the rest in entering the "race" . If no one steps up for your State you can indeed be included, "better late then never" If you don't mind :(

Don't mind at all.Only if no one steps up before the deadline.Wouldn't be fair to others.

#40 South Carolina

Thanks

WOOHOO, donorgirl!

But darn! You bet me to it (I have a cache I leave only coins in all the time) but I guess when I have semester finals and don't get in the forums I miss a bunch of stuff. Now to get caught up between now and the beginning of next semester on my forum readings and postings. LOL! :(

Edited by Parrolet

From a previous post :

Three clarifying questions:

1) First drop must be in a micro but subsequent caches can be any type, correct ?

Yes , Unless there is no Micro cache in your area (dought that) After the "DROP" any cache is fair game :anibad:

2) Would you confirm when the 2nd week of June is? I could interpret that as June 3 (i.e. June starts the prior week and this is the first day of the "second" week), June 8 (first day of second week (= seven days) in June), June 10 (second Sunday in June). Just want to make sure I'm not jumping the gun. Well, more precisely, that anyone else is jumping the gun. :(:anicute::anicute:

Any time in the 2nd week of June, Starting the 9th through the 16th , This race/contest runs through to the last day in September (the 30th), There is a long road ahead, I sincearly dought a few days will make a great differance :ph34r:

3) Must the coin remain in the same state? I suspect yes but just confirming.

It is ment to remain in the State released to "Spread Sunshine" on your State, There is always a chance it may go astray. I will note the coin's pages (all of them) to try to help them from wandering to another State or abroad.

p.s. Attaching a neon light is fair game, yes?

That' s completely up to you :unsure:

Thanks Oshndoc for that follow up post :(

Just realized that we didn't post our coin number. #34 is here in Pittsburgh!

Congratulations ! The coins were placed in the envelopes random, and there was a reason , You probably know from reading the forums that my lucky number is #34, well it's now yours ! When I have my GeoTags in hand you get one in either of the finishes I had minted your choice . Cheers, Glenn :anicute:

Thanks Oshndoc for that follow up post :(

Just realized that we didn't post our coin number. #34 is here in Pittsburgh!

Congratulations ! The coins were placed in the envelopes random, and there was a reason , You probably know from reading the forums that my lucky number is #34, well it's now yours ! When I have my GeoTags in hand you get one in either of the finishes I had minted your choice . Cheers, Glenn :anicute:

WOW!!! Thanks Glenn! :anicute:

Last day to bring the list down on the thread, Only several remaining to be taken by residents (hopefuly) ;)

wandat24 Posted Today, 11:25 PM

I'll take OKlahoma.

Please send a email to :: operationsunshine at gmail dot com

Thanks for all of the wonderful support with this mission, Glenn

1 Alaska - scobey

2 Texas - HiDude_98

3 California - rivercity

4 Montana - tsunrisebey

5 New Mexico

6 Arizona - Cog&Gil

7 Nevada - brooker

8 Colorado - Team_Talisman

9 Oregon - PhantomTech

10 Wyoming -wyohunter

11 Michigan Ladybear4T

12 Minnesota -pfalstad

13 Utah - Damenace

14 Idaho -Toojin & Bart

15 Kansas - larry739

16 Nebraska

17 South Dakota - GPX Navigators

18 Washington - Blue Power Ranger

19 North Dakota - Big Bear TC

20 Oklahoma - wandat24

21 Missouri - 57chevy

22 Florida - MommyFinder

23 Wisconsin - Jay Mills

24 Georgia - cmelton14

25 Illinois - CinemaBoxers

26 Iowa - Cydriver

27 New York - Woodland Clan

28 North Carolina - creacher

29 Arkansas

30 Alabama - ~tasia~

31 Louisiana - LSUFan

32 Mississippi - OshnDoc

33 Pennsylvania- lindsychris

34 Ohio - JIMBOBWE

35 Virginia - Morgan's Marauders

36 Tennessee - icydove

37 Kentucky - emurock

38 Indiana - Team GCHound

39 Maine - acadiahiker

40 South Carolina - donorgirl

41 West Virginia - cainrcc

42 Maryland - Degai

43 Hawaii - sillygirl & jrr

44 Massachusetts - Theseus

45 Vermont

46 New Hampshire - Want2bemore

47 New Jersey - jho135

48 Connecticut - Bag o'Tricks

49 Delaware

50 Rhode Island- BBWolf+3Pigs

Thanks, Glenn

Edited by glennk721

I'm willing to drop a coin in CT, #48

Bag o'Tricks

EDIT , Just checked your profile are you a resident of Connecticut ??

Checked emal, Thanks your coin will go out today,

roboknight, Virginia is taken thanks though ;)

Glenn

Edited by glennk721

I just posted in the New England forum, which I suspect will get CT, RI, and VT in mix shortly.

Thanks Theseus,

5 States remaining, and 5 coins to match, the mis-count is now resolved.

If you have friends in these available states please drop them a email and have them post this thread.

Tomorrow the remaining coins will have a new destination :anibad:

Thanks, Glenn

Remaining states for a coin drop::

New Mexico

Nebraska

Arkansas

Vermont

Delaware

If you have had a coin come in the mail please "grab" it from me, thanks :anibad:

Edited by glennk721

tsunrisebey, Please read the first post :P

vtmtnman, Thanks for taking Vermont ,

Degai, Yes true snail mail :sad:

In one just over one week since my first post all but 4 states will have a coin placed. Thanks go out to all of you that have excepted a traveling glennk721 Operation Spreading Sunshine mission coin. This has been a very rewarding project so far, and it has yet to take form into the travels ahead. If you have a coin please "grab" it from me. The race shall soon begin :anicute:

I look forward to watching these coins travel and I could have not done this without your support, I thank all of you :tired: Over the holiday weekend I will be updating each coins page to reflect this mission, and a link to this thread at the forums.

I will post later tonight as to the placment of the remining 4 coins.

Glenn

Edited by glennk721

Warning Warning Choking Hazard. :P Just Kidding :rolleyes:

Greetings, I saw that pic on the coin page after your note about creating a cache for this coin/mission (thanks) . These indeed could present a potential hazard to childern and I will be including a warning on each coin's page to relect that.

I guess all micro coins could be a danger, but I would not want to take responcibilty for such a potential risk. I had not concidered this potential problem. :P

*** Warning Keep away From Childern*** unless attended :(

Edited by glennk721

Glenn,

From what I have read, we are to write a mission to go with our coin before we send it out into the wild. Is that correct?

How will we be able to see where our coin has gone?

Thank you for thinking of this creative mission. It is such a cool idea! I am happy to be participating! :rolleyes::P:P