Possible request for map feature?

Ursamajr

Would it be possible to select to view only certain types of types of caches on the map it feature? Sort of like the old version of the map - It was extremely helpful to zoom out and only have "events" turned on so I could see where they were happening. Same with bugs and etc. eh maybe it's just me! :D

Any by the way because so many good deeds go by without thank yous... thanks for all the new features and the upgraded site performance - it's lovely and good job!

Edited by Ursamajr

rockin'! Of course no rush or anything I know you guys are completely swamped with all of these "can we have..." posts :P again, love all the new stuff!

We're going to do our best to make sure the new maps have at least the functionality of the old maps. It's definitely a feature we should have for them :)

I'm guessing you've heard this suggestion already, but just in case ... I would be great if the Google Maps had the OPTION of showing only caches "not found / not mine". I say OPTION, because it is still good to be able to see all caches, like you have it now, also.

I have to agree with EnergySaver about having the OPTION of only showing 'Not Found' and/or 'Not Mine'. That would be particularly helpful for new caches in a cache-rich area where I have found most of the older caches. It would be nice to have both the option of filtering out the 'Not Founds' and also have ALL of the caches appear. As my dad would say, 'Piggy, piggy!'

That having been said, a MILLION thanks for all that is done in the upper left corner of the Lower 48 to help make caching a FUN thing to do. :)