motogrrl Memorial geocoin

Marky

Okay, I officially have more requests than I have coins, so I'll be posting the list probably some time this weekend. I'm insanely busy at work this week, so I don't think I'll have time tonight or tomorrow. Maybe tomorrow night.

Thanks for being patient.

--Marky

Here's the official list. I'll try and send all the invoices tomorrow.

1 LadyBee4T

2 wsgaskins

3 D@nim@l

4 CLAMM

5 DresselDragons

6 Furbrat

7 wyohunter

8 ParentsofSAM

9 glennk721

10 TokyoBlossom

11 QuigleyJones

12 danoshimano

13 OshnDoc

14 Jug & Roon

15 larry739

16 All Others Pay Cache

17 lindsychris

18 GPX Navigators

19 Frozen Buns

20 steel city babes

21 ThirstyMick

22 creacher

23 Team Honeybunnies

24 team5150

25 Crowesfeat30

26 CinemaBoxers

27 hobbycachegirl

28 AuntieNae

29 chancerider

30 TheCollector

31 FluteFace

32 LoriDarlin

33 fairyhoney

34 Ladybug Kids

35 cainrcc

36 chief20r2

37 stvanme

38 501_Gang

39 Are_we_there_yet?

40 Good 'OL Eagle

41 keewee01

42 UOTrackers

43 joefrog

44 3BlindEyes

45 cache agent

46 fivedime

47 ~tasia~

48 acadiahiker

49 Woodland Clan

50 HiDude_98

--Marky

Cool! <_< I made the list at 44. Thanks Marky. This is a good cause! I'm taking Markys 2nd option and having

our 2nd coin released for travel in Alaska by a friendly cacher! Whoever that cacher may be, thank you!

I wonder how long it will take them both to find their way home to Australia? Will be an interesting journey :D

Marky, did you figure out our payment confusion? I responded from both my personal email account (triana00 which I sent payment from), but then we got your message that you didn't hear back from us. I also sent a response from our lindsychris account, but we haven't heard back. Thanks!

Marky, did you figure out our payment confusion? I responded from both my personal email account (triana00 which I sent payment from), but then we got your message that you didn't hear back from us. I also sent a response from our lindsychris account, but we haven't heard back. Thanks!

Weird, not sure why I wasn't getting your email, but I sent you your activation codes. Maybe you'd better send me a PM rather than an email once you've activated them. My spambot is rather harsh dealing with email from aol.com. At least I was able to whitelist geocaching.com so I don't think I'm bouncing email from Groundspeak like I had been. :laughing:

--Marky

This project has been a lot of work, but Joani and I have really enjoyed reading all of the cool goals you have been posting to the ones being put out to travel. I was really touched by this picture that 3BlindEyes made and posted to their geocoin page:

04be928e-59a9-4f90-b490-20f6a4ae240f.jpg

Thanks to everyone who participated in this one year anniversary memorial project. It's been very rewarding for us. Joani's been tagging coins today. Here's a pic of some of them ready to be released:

mgtagged.jpg

--Marky

Thank you for the kind words Marky! I thought it was a nice memorial coin to her and a bit of effort on

my part to find out about her and add a nice photo to my trackables page would be the right thing to do.

We're certainly looking forward to reading the logs as they come in :D

> motogrrl Memorial GeoCoin - TB15XZ2 is activated and ready to go!

> motogrrl Memorial GeoCoin - TB15TT0 is activated too. This one will come to live with me for a while. I'd like to see it in person before I set it free to travel.

Thank you Marky!! :D

CF30

Edited by Crowesfeat30

This project has been a lot of work, but Joani and I have really enjoyed reading all of the cool goals you have been posting to the ones being put out to travel. I was really touched by this picture that 3BlindEyes made and posted to their geocoin page:

04be928e-59a9-4f90-b490-20f6a4ae240f.jpg

Thanks to everyone who participated in this one year anniversary memorial project. It's been very rewarding for us. Joani's been tagging coins today. Here's a pic of some of them ready to be released:

mgtagged.jpg

--Marky

Really like the 4 color tag with these M & J, any way to get one of those?

I suppose I should post another note saying that I don't have any more of these so that you don't waste your time sending me a request. :D

--Marky

Marky,

Thanks for bringing ours to GW5 ~ It was great meeting you and Joanie! We may just have to catch ya next year in Sacramento!

~Jim

CinemaBoxers

Edited by CinemaBoxers

Whew. After a long weekend with GW5 excitement, I finally got far enough down in my email inbox to find the motogrrl coin info that Marky sent. It was nice meeting you at GW5, and I loved playing poker with Marky Friday night.

Here's my activated coin for release in California:

http://www.geocaching.com/track/details.aspx?tracker=TB15VBV

The other one, I'll be releasing in NC -- mission to be refined at a later date! :D