New Dorkfish Karma Geocoins Available

dorkfish

I've been kicking around a coin idea for over a year now and finally decided to sit down & have the coin designed & minted. CinemaBoxers designed this coin and did an incredible job. I have always loved Amy Brown art and wanted to make a coin similar to her designs. All my life, when introducing myself to new people, I've been asked the question "Are you good or bad." I decided to make a play on my name (Karma) and mint a new personal coin. The outer edge of the coin says "What goes around comes around." It's a really neat coin :o

Just as an FWI, before placing your order please be aware of the following. I will be attending GW5. If you are going, and would like to pick up your coins there, please send me an email & let me know how many you'd like. I will bring them with me and this will save you shipping fees. There will be a special Glow in the Dark version of this coin available only at GW5. It is limited to 1 per cacher. If I have any extra coins I'll figure out what to do with them when I get back.

All of the information about this coin including ordering info is on my new website. Here is a link to the ordering page. http://www.dorkfishcoins.com/cart/index.ph...p;products_id=1

Here is a picture of my new Karma coin: 56dcf05e-ab4e-40fe-886a-2c18b575ce22.jpg

I hope everyone loves them as much as me. I am so excited about these. Paula did an amazing job with the design & Castle Man (who minted them) was absolutely incredible to work with. Thank you you two!!!!!

Its something we all have experienced...whether it was gettin a Seahorse and winning a Darkstar all in the same day. :o;):)

Or unfortunate events that leave you saying "WHAT THE HECK DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS???" whether it was dumb luck or that karma fairy payin ya back for somethin you did...we'll say in the past life! :)

Either way we've seen both sides of this Karma Fairy...and hopefully the good visits more than the bad! :o ...NICE COIN KARMA!...I got 3 of them...2 black nickel and one LE!

Im hitchin a ride to GW5 for one of them glows!... :o:):o JK- I got a coin goin hopefully! and ill be there in spirit!

Thanks for all the wonderful responses :( I truely love this coin, it's by far my favorite of mine so far :P

Everyone who has ordered will have their coins mailed today. Any orders place within the next hour will be mailed out too.

I would love to trade with people, absolutely! Once I get caught up with the coin orders, I will start emailed those who've expressed interested through emails or through the forums. Maybe later tonite. If you are interested in trading, please take a look at my seeking list on my sig line below. If you have anything on there you are pretty much guaranteed a trade. But I'm not ruling any trade offers out :D

Thanks again, I love this coin :lol:

Hi Karma,

These last couple of days have really stunk...sick doggie...water heater stoped working...really cold shower this morning...etc... :laughing:

Then I saw your new coin and my day brighten considerably! I'm off to order 2 right now...please kepp me in mind for a Glow trade if you have any left after GW5...part of last life's karma is that I can't make it to NC... :laughing:

but, life is good...it sure beats the alternative! :anitongue:

Just wanted to jump in & let everyone know about my shipping experience today. I have changed my shipping rates on my site to reflect this. So....basically everyone in the USA will be charged .15 cents more than what I had up there earlier today. I have lowered all of the other rates (outside the USA & to Canada), some by quite a bit. I am not in this to make a profit on shipping. All I want is my shipping fees covered, my paypal fees & my envelope (which is like 12 cents I think).

All of you who have ordered today may receive some kind of shipping refund from me later tonite. Any overpayment by 25 cents or more will see a partial shipping refund. That's just the way I have always done business.

Thank you again all. I am so glad people are loving these coins as much as me :anitongue:

Also, I am bringing quite a bit to GW5. Everyone should be able to get one of my coins. It may not be a glow coin, but they will be at GW5 & I may have extra. I will be back on June 1st. If you would like one of my glow coins, email me on June 1st (this is important to ensure you get one) and I will let you know if I have any extras.

Thanks everyone! You guys are the best!

So sorry for your experience during the last few days :laughing: That is just awful. I hope your doggie is better. I really stress out when my little guy is under the weather.

Hope you love your coins. I'm throwing something extra in for you ;)

Hi Karma,

These last couple of days have really stunk...sick doggie...water heater stoped working...really cold shower this morning...etc... :laughing:

Then I saw your new coin and my day brighten considerably! I'm off to order 2 right now...please kepp me in mind for a Glow trade if you have any left after GW5...part of last life's karma is that I can't make it to NC... :laughing:

but, life is good...it sure beats the alternative! :anitongue:

I've been kicking around a coin idea for over a year now and finally decided to sit down & have the coin designed & minted. CinemaBoxers designed this coin and did an incredible job. I have always loved Amy Brown art and wanted to make a coin similar to her designs. All my life, when introducing myself to new people, I've been asked the question "Are you good or bad." I decided to make a play on my name (Karma) and mint a new personal coin. The outer edge of the coin says "What goes around comes around." It's a really neat coin :anitongue:

Just as an FWI, before placing your order please be aware of the following. I will be attending GW5. If you are going, and would like to pick up your coins there, please send me an email & let me know how many you'd like. I will bring them with me and this will save you shipping fees. There will be a special Glow in the Dark version of this coin available only at GW5. It is limited to 1 per cacher. If I have any extra coins I'll figure out what to do with them when I get back.

All of the information about this coin including ordering info is on my new website. Here is a link to the ordering page. http://www.dorkfishcoins.com/cart/index.ph...p;products_id=1

Here is a picture of my new Karma coin:

I hope everyone loves them as much as me. I am so excited about these. Paula did an amazing job with the design & Castle Man (who minted them) was absolutely incredible to work with. Thank you you two!!!!!

Well heck that explains the sold out sign I encountered when I visited. Tried for one glow in the dark but am happy I got one glitter anyway. :laughing: Its a very nice coin Karma.

Just wanted to jump in & let everyone know about my shipping experience today. I have changed my shipping rates on my site to reflect this. So....basically everyone in the USA will be charged .15 cents more than what I had up there earlier today. I have lowered all of the other rates (outside the USA & to Canada), some by quite a bit. I am not in this to make a profit on shipping. All I want is my shipping fees covered, my paypal fees & my envelope (which is like 12 cents I think).

All of you who have ordered today may receive some kind of shipping refund from me later tonite. Any overpayment by 25 cents or more will see a partial shipping refund. That's just the way I have always done business.

Thank you again all. I am so glad people are loving these coins as much as me :anitongue:

Also, I am bringing quite a bit to GW5. Everyone should be able to get one of my coins. It may not be a glow coin, but they will be at GW5 & I may have extra. I will be back on June 1st. If you would like one of my glow coins, email me on June 1st (this is important to ensure you get one) and I will let you know if I have any extras.

Thanks everyone! You guys are the best!

Everyone, may I have your attention please? Take note of how this person does business! Take note of the honesty that this great person exercises when doing business!!! Take note on how she keeps us informed!!!

This is all we ask of you when trying to sell a coin!! Thank you Karma for the update, if I am owed a refund don't bother, keep it for your honesty!!!

I too have had some very bad days this past week, One of my close co-workers suffered a serious stroke (age 35 years old), Another of my long term co-workers may be suffering from pancratic cancer, my son who is affected by schizophrenia, decided he was bullet proof and 10 feet tall and stoped his meds, which caused him to relapse into a state of phycosis. Wife and I for obvious reasons have not had a lot of sleep lately. But then I sawa this cound and decided no way could I miss having this coin...very nice...and thank you for your quick responces.

All of the orders have shipped! Except for one, but that will go out tomorrow & you know who you are :laughing:

I am leaving for GW5 in a couple of days (Sunday) so I will be closing down the store tomorrow evening. If you've been waiting to place an order I'd suggest doing so ASAP. All new orders will ship by Saturday morning. I will be back on May 31st & the store will be back up & running on that day. If there are any glow Karma coins left over I will put them up on the site at that time with a limit of one per person. So if you are dying to have one, watch my site on May 31st or make the trip to GW5 :)

I am taking quite a few of the Karma coins and other coins to GW5 & they'll be for sale there. CinemaBoxers, Castle Man & I are sharing two vendor tables so please stop by & visit us. I am really looking forwarding to meeting folks & trading too!

Thanks to everyone who has purchased coins so far. I think I've finally worked out the shipping charges, had to change them once again. They should be good now. It doesn't look like many folks will be getting partial shipping refunds, but there are a few of you who will. I'll send those out before Saturday. Thanks so much!!!!