2007 Utah Micros - The Geocacher decides. Vote here

cqdx

Announcing the 2007 Utah Micro. Here are the six samples I just received. I would like the community to vote on which finishes should be made. You can say 1 2 3 4 5 or 6. 1 being on the top left. 4 being on the bottom right. Also please email utahmicro@utley.us if you are interested in having this coin. This will help me decide the quantity to order.

Thanks

front.jpg

back.jpg

With this much detail, I tend to like antique finishes, it helps show the detail. Here is my vote, Antique Bronze, Antique Gold and Antique Copper

UtahMicro.jpg

What he said.

I think I would have to go with 1) Antique Copper, 2) Antique Bronze, and 3) Antique Gold. I'd also be in for some of these too; E-mail on the way..

Well, if you've got permission, you've got permission. I'll take 5 of the wyoming coins when you get there.

I have 20 states done as far as artwork. Going to get samples soon. Here is a Wyoming sneak peak. You want to be the sponsor?

wy.jpg

In fact I have plans on using the rejected designs for all 50 states. Guess you let the cat out of the bag. It will be called the rejected design series.

I like #3 and #6 above.

I didn't know they had the rejected artwork posted on the mint site. I'm glad the WV coin won't look like any of those. Not because I don't like them, I'm just glad it'll be different.

With this much detail, I tend to like antique finishes, it helps show the detail. Here is my vote, Antique Bronze, Antique Gold and Antique Copper

UtahMicro.jpg

I like the antique finishes as well :( . Great looking coins. What is the icon going to look like? I would be up for a set or two.

Well, if you've got permission, you've got permission. I'll take 5 of the wyoming coins when you get there.

I have 20 states done as far as artwork. Going to get samples soon. Here is a Wyoming sneak peak. You want to be the sponsor?

wy.jpg

Just thought I might point out, there has already been a 2007 Wyoming coin done and is for sale right now. :(

wy.jpg

Just thought I might point out, there has already been a 2007 Wyoming coin done and is for sale right now. :(

The Wyoming version is not due out for a long time.... it is a part of a 50 coins series and it is a MICRO