Allegany State Park LE Geocoin Give-Away

wolfmaster

The Friday night kick off was fantastic. Maybe a little on the chilly side but it made for lots of people around the bonfire :D The soup and chili was excellent. Hats off to the food committee for a fantastic job. Today promises to be a great weather wise. It's going to start off cold, around 30. Brrrr, hope the bonfire is still going <_< But then it should reach 67-75 Whooo Hooo. Well, off to the event. If you're sitting around doing nothing but yardwork within a couple of hours of the event, there is still time to pack up and come on down :D

umm shouldn't the winner have been picked?

Even thought the event has started and ended, I am sure it will take some time for people to get back home and log there visit. Unless they devised a different way to determine the number I am guessing it will be a day or two,merely a guess.

And just for the hoot of it I say 410, and no I haven't even looked at the cache page

umm shouldn't the winner have been picked?

Even thought the event has started and ended, I am sure it will take some time for people to get back home and log there visit. Unless they devised a different way to determine the number I am guessing it will be a day or two,merely a guess.

And just for the hoot of it I say 410, and no I haven't even looked at the cache page

Actually, the event isn't over until after breakfast tomorrow and a couple of people said they wouldn't make it until Sunday. After that, Mon@rch will go over the written log book, sort it all out and we will have a talley. The event didn't end until after 11 last night, it's still going tonight (I'm just pooped so I split early). The number will be announced just as soon as I have the final number we are giving to GC. But it was a great time!! More later and the winner as soon as I can possibly found the final number. Thanks for all who guessed and even more thanks to all who attended :P

Awwww, too bad. No one guessed it :D

Okay, okay, the number was 371. Not as high as we would have hoped but a very nice number and that means 371 very nice and friendly geocachers. The event was a blast and I hope everyone had at least half as good a time as I had. Thanks everyone for guessing. The winner is .......

Laval K-9 who guessed 363

Some of the stats are

127 Total guesses

33 Guesses below Laval K-9

93 Guess above Laval K-9

42 to 1580 was the range of guesses

5 Guesses above 1000 <- you go guys, we won't let you down next year :blink: