NOLEFAN9399/KimbyJ 2007 geocoin - the coins are in

nolefan9399

Here in a week or so our new geocoins should be ready for purchase at Landsharkz.ca. Their will be 120 Nickel and 120 Black Nickel of these coins for sale. Their will also be 10 Gold XLE's that will be for special trades. I will only have a very limited number of coins to trade so keep this in mind if you want one. It will be trackable on GC.com and will have its own icon. Here are the pics:2007BNfront.jpg2007BNback.jpg2007Silverfront.jpg2007Silverback.jpg2007goldfront.jpg2007goldback.jpg

I will let you guys know when these coins are up fpr sale on the site.

Duane

NOLEFAN9399

Edited by nolefan9399

Just got an e-mail from Landsharkz and these coins should be to them by the 29th of May and be on sale quickly after that. The e-mails have been pouring in for trades, but their are still some traders available. I have 4 BN left, 6 Nickel left, and 6 gold LE's left. Please only offers of coins on my seeking list and only HTF's for the Gold LE's please.

I'm a sucker for Jeep coins but the shipping is a bit high for me for just one coin. Anyone that purchased more than one and is willing to trade a Nickel one with me, please email me. I have a few laptop LEs left to trade with. Or if anyone in the US wants to combine an order with me and split the shipping, email me.

Thanks....Anthus

I'm a sucker for Jeep coins but the shipping is a bit high for me for just one coin. Anyone that purchased more than one and is willing to trade a Nickel one with me, please email me. I have a few laptop LEs left to trade with. Or if anyone in the US wants to combine an order with me and split the shipping, email me.

Thanks....Anthus

Anthus, our site defaults to the international shipping rate initially. Once you enter United States in the billing field the shipping reduces to the US Rate. Same for Canadians... once you enter Canada it reduces to the Canadian Rate. Maybe you did this and you're still balking :)

We also have a 25cent per coin charge on top of the shipping. This usually covers it, but sometimes it's not enough if the coin is heavy and then we end up losing at the post office. Because our site uses a base rate system, the only way to adjust for heavy coins is to increase the additional 25cents per coin.

We'll have a meeting of the minds here and possibly change our default to the Canadian rate this week so it looks less scary initially.

If I make a trip to the US this week or next, I will post a 'US shipping sale' and reduce the base rate for a few days. I'll take the orders across the border with me to send them to US customers using your domestic rates.